Tequilla anyone?

djflex

I have a bottle of maestro i picked up in mexico, its a mid between silver and anjo

The locals raved about it, its awesome

• Like 2

I had some amazing tequila at a Christmas party this year. It was super expensive stuff ($100 + per 750ml), but soooo smooth. Don Julio, 1942:

http://luxurylatinamerica.com/blog/wp-content/don-julio-1942.jpg

• Like 2

You've said the magic word! My how I love my tequila! I'm working on a bottle of Dulce Vida organic 100 proof silver at the moment which is quite lovely. When I discovered that good tequila could be sipped and savoured and not thrown in a margarita or just slugged, a whole new world opened up.
  • Like 2

You've said the magic word! My how I love my tequila! I'm working on a bottle of Dulce Vida organic 100 proof silver at the moment which is quite lovely. When I discovered that good tequila could be sipped and savoured and not thrown in a margarita or just slugged, a whole new world opened up.

That's just it, there's no such thing. :finbar:

http://www.mx.all.biz/img/mx/catalog/38123.pngThe tequila of choice around Mexicantown (Detroit). Indulged till the sun came up many weekends with some fantastic people. Also the ones that turned me onto the Squirt mixer...
  • Like 3

Is it hard to get tequilla there?

http://www.mx.all.biz/img/mx/catalog/38123.pngThe tequila of choice around Mexicantown (Detroit). Indulged till the sun came up many weekends with some fantastic people. Also the ones that turned me onto the Squirt mixer...

Mexicantown? Wow havent heard of that being mentioned in years, im from detroit area orginally so know what you are talking about

• Like 1

Is it hard to get tequilla there?

Not at all. Especially if you're willing to pay $$$. El Patron is everywhere but now I'm into premium stuff. Always somebody willing take my money. And home delivery. Same for scotch

• Like 2