Thor: Ragnarok teaser trailer #1

JohnnyBlaze

http://comicbook.com/2017/04/10/video-thor-ragnarok-official-trailer-1-hd-/

I'm not too pleased with The Grandmaster and Valkyrie's looks but Hela and everything else look good.

Hard rock and Marvel comics...I've been saying since I was a kid that the two match. Glad to see that the last decade or so they've really poured it on in that regard.

Looking forward to this movie even more than Guardians of the Galaxy 2 or Spidey.

:blaze:

• Like 2

Cool :madra:

I'm not too pleased with The Grandmaster and Valkyrie's looks but Hela and everything else look good.

Agreed... in fact, if you hadn't have said, I wouldn't have even known that was meant to be Valkyrie. But yeah, Hela looks great.

I'm also still assuming Doctor Strange fits in there somehow, given the tag at the end of his movie.

• Like 1

Cool :madra:

Agreed... in fact, if you hadn't have said, I wouldn't have even known that was meant to be Valkyrie. But yeah, Hela looks great.

I'm also still assuming Doctor Strange fits in there somehow, given the tag at the end of his movie.

It's not too big of a spoiler but if you'd like to know, here's how Doc Strange fits in:

Doc Strange helps Thor locate Odin who as we know from Thor 2 was replaced by Loki posing as him.

• Like 1

Looks a bit shit.

I think it'll be alright. I still think Thor 1 was quite good so I think it'll be hard to beat that.

I'm hoping to see Beta Ray Bill get pummeled by Hulk in the arena. Not sure that'll happen but visually it could be great.

Does Thor lose his powers or something? Or do they catch him some other way?

Looks a bit shit.

I think it'll be alright. I still think Thor 1 was quite good so I think it'll be hard to beat that.

I'm hoping to see Beta Ray Bill get pummeled by Hulk in the arena. Not sure that'll happen but visually it could be great.

My guesses are in here but they could be true so...

Not sure how he's captured but I assume it's by the Grandmaster. And it's probably done during Thor's search for Odin or while he's trying to piece together the Infinity Stones story.

He can't lose his powers because:

(1) He lost them in Thor 1 already.

(2) He can't fight Hulk and the other gladiators depowered.

(3) Since he'll be in the arena with Hulk and probably other alien super combatants, he'll need to be at full power (minus his hammer as we saw teased in the teaser)

If you're wondering about Thor's short hair, it's probably cut to humiliate him. That is, as being forced into the gladiator/slave role.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Looks a bit shit.

Not sure how he's captured but I assume it's by the Grandmaster. And it's probably done during Thor's search for Odin or while he's trying to piece together the Infinity Stones story.

(3) Since he'll be in the arena with Hulk and probably other alien super combatants, he'll need to be at full power (minus his hammer as we saw teased in the teaser)

If you're wondering about Thor's short hair, it's probably cut to humiliate him. That is, as being forced into the gladiator/slave role.

Isn't his hair superpowered like Superman's? :smoke:

Looks a bit shit.

You should be banished to Hades for comparing Superman to Thor! :blaze:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Looks a bit shit.

:fury:

Looks a bit shit.

The comic booky geek answer is this though:

The Grandmaster, nearly a god himself, would have super powered barber tools for cutting the hair of godlike beings like Thor.

• Like 1

Looks a bit shit.

The comic booky geek answer is this though:

The Grandmaster, nearly a god himself, would have super powered barber tools for cutting the hair of godlike beings like Thor.

Hah.

Looks fun. It doesn't seem to take itself too seriously.

:yes:

Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman both have numerous problems. One of them is that they took themselves too seriously.

Thor: Ragnarok looks like a fun, adventure movie. So far, the MCU has had a pretty strong track record IMHO with only a few duds.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Looks fun. It doesn't seem to take itself too seriously.

When you're making a film of Biblical/Armageddon-like proportions, you can either have the audience sink into horror and despair, or you can have them laugh it off....... :LOL: :lol:

• Like 1