I came real close today....

Mr. JD

I have a good friend who is a great guitarist. I'm 56 and he was miles above everyone I knew that played when I was 17. He still plays now, has recorded a few records for himself and other pretty notable artists, and knows a lot of "rockstars". Troy Luccketta of Tesla was the best man in his last wedding. I have a 1997 Peavey Wolfgang, "patent pending" model, with a 4 digit serial number. Since my MS diagnosis, I can't play anymore so all it does is hang on the wall. I almost gave it my friend today so it can be played and appreciated again. I still might. It just needs to be played again.

With all due respect...who the hell cares?

Now you are being a complete a** hole!! Get you're life in order kid.

Im just saying the exact same thing that he said to me in my thread. Why am I being a as.shole when no one called him for as.shole when he said it to me?

And Im not a kid, I am 27 years old........

Where is the thread where JD says that to you? Link, please.

Here is the thread: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/102537-i-need-your-guys-advicehelp-aboutwith-something/

And here he said that comment that was not needed: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/102537-i-need-your-guys-advicehelp-aboutwith-something/page__st__40#entry4293771

I have a good friend who is a great guitarist. I'm 56 and he was miles above everyone I knew that played when I was 17. He still plays now, has recorded a few records for himself and other pretty notable artists, and knows a lot of "rockstars". Troy Luccketta of Tesla was the best man in his last wedding. I have a 1997 Peavey Wolfgang, "patent pending" model, with a 4 digit serial number. Since my MS diagnosis, I can't play anymore so all it does is hang on the wall. I almost gave it my friend today so it can be played and appreciated again. I still might. It just needs to be played again.

Im just saying the exact same thing that he said to me in my thread. Why am I being a as.shole when no one called him for as.shole when he said it to me?

Here is the thread: http://www.therushfo...with-something/

And here he said that comment that was not needed: http://www.therushfo...40#entry4293771

Okay, yes, that was not a nice post by JD. Agreed. But, I'm going to attempt to illustrate something to you, and I hope you'll take it seriously. First is the exchange in the Queen vinyl thread, then the one from this thread:

Well anyway... I have decided that I will return the Queen album. Thanks to all that helped me.

Now I am going to go and sleep (its almost 2:00 here) so I wont be able to answer in a few hours.

Zumbi, look at the post you made in the Queen thread, and then look at the one JD made in here. Compare the subject matter being discussed in both of them for me. (No help from anyone, please.)

• Like 3

And here he said that comment that was not needed: http://www.therushfo...40#entry4293771

Okay, yes, that was not a nice post by JD. Agreed. But, I'm going to attempt to illustrate something to you, and I hope you'll take it seriously. First is the exchange in the Queen vinyl thread, then the one from this thread:

Well anyway... I have decided that I will return the Queen album. Thanks to all that helped me.

Now I am going to go and sleep (its almost 2:00 here) so I wont be able to answer in a few hours.

Zumbi, look at the post you made in the Queen thread, and then look at the one JD made in here. Compare the subject matter being discussed in both of them for me. (No help from anyone, please.)

Whats your point?

Whats your point?

Can you answer the question? Why not just answer the question and make this easier?

Whats your point?

Can you answer the question? Why not just answer the question and make this easier?

I dont know what to answer, what is it you want me to compare?

Whats your point?

That's what I thought. You posted what you did to JD up there because you don't see the difference. And you need to learn how to do that.

You posted about a Queen vinyl that you had just bought, and the indecision of whether or not you should keep it. JD responded with, "Who the hell cares?"

JD posted about whether or not to give away one of his guitars because he now has Multiple Sclerosis, an often disabling disease of the central nervous system, and can no longer play. You responded with, "Who the hell cares?"

NOW do you see the difference? I understand your wanting to retaliate against JD for his response in your Queen thread. But given the deeply personal and tragic subject matter in JD's guitar post in this thread, was this the time or place for retaliation? Does your Queen vinyl dilemma compare to no longer being able to play guitar because you have MS?

• Like 1

Whats your point?

That's what I thought. You posted what you did to JD up there because you don't see the difference. And you need to learn how to do that.

You posted about a Queen vinyl that you had just bought, and the indecision of whether or not you should keep it. JD responded with, "Who the hell cares?"

JD posted about whether or not to give away one of his guitars because he now has Multiple Sclerosis, an often disabling disease of the central nervous system, and can no longer play. You responded with, "Who the hell cares?"

NOW do you see the difference? I understand your wanting to retaliate against JD for his response in your Queen thread. But given the deeply personal and tragic subject matter in JD's guitar post in this thread, was this the time or place for retaliation? Does your Queen vinyl dilemma compare to no longer being able to play guitar because you have MS?

Serious, why the hell do I always get the shit, even those times when I have done no fault. This is just bullshit! He started being rude to me, but still I get the shit. Why should I be nice to him when he is not nice to me? I don´t care if he is sick or not. If someone is rude to me, I wont be nice to that guy.

Whats your point?

Serious, why the hell do I always get the shit, even those times when I have done no fault. This is just bullshit! He started being rude to me, but still I get the shit. Why should I be nice to him when he is not nice to me? I don´t care if he is sick or not. If someone is rude to me, I wont be nice to that guy.

(sigh) Wrong answer. You just don't get it.

• Like 1

Whats your point?

I'm sorry y'all. I sure didn't mean to cause all this.

Whats your point?

I'm sorry y'all. I sure didn't mean to cause all this.

It's not your fault that ZZubmi's an asshole. I fear his parent's dropped him on his head too many times as a toddler.
  • Like 2

Serious, why the hell do I always get the shit,

Because you have the social skills of a rabid opossum. And considering that you can't tell the difference between selling a Queen album and parting ways with a classic guitar because of health issues also demonstrates that maybe you aren't as smart as a opossum either. :|
  • Like 3

Please do the internet a favor and logoff.

• Like 2

Huge thumbs up for your handling of this. :angel:

• Like 2

Fwiw, I think JD was actually saying "Who the hell cares" to the last sentence quoted, about going to bed early and won't be able to respond. To which I sure as hell wouldn't care either (TMI). I'm surprised anyone cared enough to even reply to the queen vinyl thread.

Oh no, I'm on his shit list now because I'm not being NICE!!! :P

Edited by stoopid