Finally

Fordgalaxy

Someone finally beat the UConn women's basketball team. It took 112 games to do it, but Mississippi State took them down tonight. Last year UConn beat them 98-38 so I guess this was a little revenge. Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 1

Someone finally beat the UConn women's basketball team. It took 112 games to do it, but Mississippi State took them down tonight. Last year UConn beat them 98-38 so I guess this was a little revenge.

Wow...I was watching, but left before the end. I did see South Carolina come back against Stanford,

So...this opens the door for South Carolina to win both the men's and women's championships! You hear that, Aik?

:dweez:

Someone finally beat the UConn women's basketball team. It took 112 games to do it, but Mississippi State took them down tonight. Last year UConn beat them 98-38 so I guess this was a little revenge.

Wow...I was watching, but left before the end. I did see South Carolina come back against Stanford,

So...this opens the door for South Carolina to win both the men's and women's championships! You hear that, Aik?

Women definitely have a decent % chance of winning it all with UCONN out.

Any the Lady Cocks win it all!!!

:cheerleader:

Edited by goose

Bittersweet to be honest. One of the reasons I joined the Gamecock Club was so that my wife would, hopefully, be able to regularly attend the women's hoops games. She loved Dawn Staley and the girls. I sure wish they'd have done this sooner.

Cruel fates. No heart bitches.

Bittersweet to be honest. One of the reasons I joined the Gamecock Club was so that my wife would, hopefully, be able to regularly attend the women's hoops games. She loved Dawn Staley and the girls. I sure wish they'd have done this sooner.

:hug2: :hug2: I'm so sorry, Ar. Edited by blueschica

:hug2: :hug2: I'm so sorry, Ar.

Echoed here.

LOL for the "no heart bitches"

Lady Cocks? :eh:

Apparently the little guard that hit the winning shot against my alma mater Uconn, told the coach to STFU during the final, which is why she was benched.

Told whose coach? Link?

Apparently the little guard that hit the winning shot against my alma mater Uconn, told the coach to STFU during the final, which is why she was benched.

Told whose coach? Link?

It was implied in the article on the game. I can't remember if it was ESPN or Yahoo news I was reading. She was frustrated and during a timeout her coach was getting on her about something and she snapped at him to STFU. It was all emotional, but he benched her. I'm wondering if there has been an issue with her in the past.