MISTERWIVES thread! A new band I love!

I love this new indie pop band called MisterWives! They're a six piece with powerhouse female vocalist and frontwoman, Mandy Lee, and five other excellent musicians whose names I can't remember right now (drums, guitar, bass, and two multi-instrumentalists for keys and horns). They had an album in 2015 with the hit song "Reflections" and some other great songs like "Our Own House" and "Not Your Way." Anyway they've been releasing new singles for their upcoming album and I've been getting so psyched about it that I couldn't stand not having folks to chat with about this anymore. So if you're feeling adventurous, and you have at least a tolerance for great modern indie-pop, these guys (and gal) are a treat!

Here's the new songs I'm so thrilled about:

- Machine

- Oh Love

Wow, 18 views and not even a response to say "not interested." Oh well, I'll just have to enjoy the hype by myself.

The interest from me was killed immediately when I read the words "indie pop band" lol.

They're worth checking out, IMO, but to each their own.

ANOTHER NEW MISTERWIVES SONG AND ITS GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

This one sounds a bit more like the material from their first album, specifically Not Your Way and Best I Can Do.

It's called "Drummer Boy"

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo