Jump to content


TRF Video Hangout Vol.3


  • Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#41 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 22200 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Bradford PA)

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:16 PM

Shoot I'm busy, we can do tomorrow night

Sponsored Post

#42 Day of Light

Day of Light

    Too Much Information

  • Members *
  • 12662 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:love, music, clothing, shoes, and education

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:20 PM

If you guys are still going strong after 10pm I'm down

#43 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 88013 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 14 May 2017 - 08:31 PM

I'd be struck blind if I ever laid eyes on any of you lot! :16ton:

#44 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 22200 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Bradford PA)

Posted 14 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 14 May 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

I'd be struck blind if I ever laid eyes on any of you lot! :16ton:
That's because I'm such a golden god, you'd be blinded by my beauty

#45 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34813 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:39 AM

View Posttreeduck, on 14 May 2017 - 08:31 PM, said:

I'd be struck blind if I ever laid eyes on any of you lot! :16ton:

You'd turn for me in a hearrbeat

#46 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 22200 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Bradford PA)

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:10 PM

I'm dragging my feet today. I'll open it in 20 minutes. 8:30 EST

#47 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

    Vapor Trail

  • Members
  • 18558 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Hospital Productions - Kayin State
  • Interests:Leaving Your Body Map

Posted 15 May 2017 - 07:44 PM

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 15 May 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

I'm dragging my feet today. I'll open it in 20 minutes. 8:30 EST
I'm going in!

#48 That One Guy

That One Guy

    Straight Outta Sunnyvale

  • Members *
  • 25568 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Utah
  • Interests:The boys, cold ones, cracking, the latest fajita at Arby's

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:56 PM

View PostPolarizeMe, on 15 May 2017 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 15 May 2017 - 07:10 PM, said:

I'm dragging my feet today. I'll open it in 20 minutes. 8:30 EST
I'm going in!
Me too!*


*an hour ago

#49 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 22200 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Bradford PA)

Posted 18 May 2017 - 04:22 PM

Tonight seems like a good night for a chat. How about at like 8:00 EST?

Edited by Union 5-3992, 18 May 2017 - 04:23 PM.


#50 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 22200 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Bradford PA)

Posted 18 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

https://www.rabb.it/GuyIncognito

#51 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 101702 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:09 AM

I don't have autism.
I have aspergers.
It's different.

#52 Mr. Not

Mr. Not

    Spaceman Spiff

  • Members *
  • 101702 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:I'm not here, this isn't happening...

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:10 AM

View PostMr. Not, on 19 May 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

I don't have autism.
I have aspergers.
It's different.

This is a  joke post btw: one level of irony to it.

#53 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 9024 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:55 AM

I'm going to stop being a pussy and actually join the next one

#54 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 9024 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:55 AM

Now that I've announced that, I bet it's some time before we get the next one :P

#55 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34813 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:56 AM

I can do one tonight or tomorrow night

#56 Union 5-3992

Union 5-3992

    A Pale Boy with only Half a Brain

  • Members *
  • 22200 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The rich and sunny planet Ursa Minor Beta (or Bradford PA)

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:51 AM

View PostBrucey, on 22 May 2017 - 09:55 AM, said:

Now that I've announced that, I bet it's some time before we get the next one :P

View PostSegue Myles, on 22 May 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

I can do one tonight or tomorrow night
I'll make both your dreams come true and host one this evening.
I say 4PM EST which is about 9PM for you guys? I'll post here around then

#57 Brucey

Brucey

    Babycat's Nemesis

  • Members *
  • 9024 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:21 AM

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 22 May 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

View PostBrucey, on 22 May 2017 - 09:55 AM, said:

Now that I've announced that, I bet it's some time before we get the next one :P

View PostSegue Myles, on 22 May 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

I can do one tonight or tomorrow night
I'll make both your dreams come true and host one this evening.
I say 4PM EST which is about 9PM for you guys? I'll post here around then

Yaaaaaaaaaay don't wuss out now Brucey *slap slap*

#58 PolarizeMe

PolarizeMe

    Vapor Trail

  • Members
  • 18558 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Hospital Productions - Kayin State
  • Interests:Leaving Your Body Map

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:26 AM

I took the weekend off from TRF, which is why I missed the last one but to return to a potential Rabbit hangout tonight is a pleasant surprise. I'll be joining too.

#59 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34813 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:27 AM

View PostBrucey, on 22 May 2017 - 11:21 AM, said:

View PostUnion 5-3992, on 22 May 2017 - 10:51 AM, said:

View PostBrucey, on 22 May 2017 - 09:55 AM, said:

Now that I've announced that, I bet it's some time before we get the next one :P

View PostSegue Myles, on 22 May 2017 - 09:56 AM, said:

I can do one tonight or tomorrow night
I'll make both your dreams come true and host one this evening.
I say 4PM EST which is about 9PM for you guys? I'll post here around then

Yaaaaaaaaaay don't wuss out now Brucey *slap slap*

DO IT

#60 Segue Myles

Segue Myles

    Cupcake Warrior

  • Members
  • 34813 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Interests:Lacuna Coil
    Paradise Lost
    Nightwish
    HIM
    The Gathering
    Within Temptation
    Type O Negative
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Trivium
    Metallica
    Jimmy Eat World
    The Juliana Theory
    Bruce Springsteen

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:28 AM

Is it bad I want to read a book, play music and watch a Harry Potter movie more?

I'm so antisocial on my half week off!!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users