The Seeker

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:07 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 02 April 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostStinkerbell, on 30 March 2017 - 02:36 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 30 March 2017 - 02:32 PM, said:

Posted Image
Love it. Sometimes this Stinkerbell feels like giving the finger gesture from time to time as well. :)

Treeduck comes up with something good every once in a while!

Hello, Stinkerbell!  Another fan of all you mentioned in your original post!  I'm a little older, and encompass The end of the 50s [from the radio] and The Beatles were my first Mega-Band, Supplanted By RUSH after I saw them on the "Kirshner's Rock Concert" show late in '74. The minute I saw Neil and his 'kit', I was OWNED! Anyhow, good to see you here, and welcome to the Club! [Joe Walsh]
Posted Image

View PostSteve Smith, on 02 April 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

Hello Stinkerbell and welcome

I am relatively new here and managed to blot my copy book straight away!!!!  ha ha

Please don't take any comments too personally and react, sadly I made that mistake early on and have regretted it ever since

If anyone really upsets you then just speak to one of the admin like 73, he is a really good guy and laid back and pretty tolerant.

99% of people on here are great, just identify the 1% and ignore it.

Just find your way and get to know people.

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

I am relatively new here and managed to blot my copy book straight away!!!!  ha ha

Please don't take any comments too personally and react, sadly I made that mistake early on and have regretted it ever since

If anyone really upsets you then just speak to one of the admin like 73, he is a really good guy and laid back and pretty tolerant.

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)
@OldRushfan: thank you for the welcome and you have great taste in music.

@Steve Smith: thank you for the welcome. I don't pay attention to comments like that at all. I stay away from all that sort of stuff as I don't have time for any of that. I have been enjoying myself here a lot.

Sponsored Post

#62 Steve Smith

Steve Smith

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1683 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:14 PM

View PostStinkerbell, on 02 April 2017 - 11:07 PM, said:

Posted Image
Love it. Sometimes this Stinkerbell feels like giving the finger gesture from time to time as well. :)

Hello, Stinkerbell!  Another fan of all you mentioned in your original post!  I'm a little older, and encompass The end of the 50s [from the radio] and The Beatles were my first Mega-Band, Supplanted By RUSH after I saw them on the "Kirshner's Rock Concert" show late in '74. The minute I saw Neil and his 'kit', I was OWNED! Anyhow, good to see you here, and welcome to the Club! [Joe Walsh]
Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

@Steve Smith: thank you for the welcome. I don't pay attention to comments like that at all. I stay away from all that sort of stuff as I don't have time for any of that. I have been enjoying myself here a lot.

Ahh thanks Stinkerbell XXXX

I am sure you will fit in very well here sweet lady

:drool: :drool:

#63 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

The Seeker

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:50 AM

View PostSteve Smith, on 02 April 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Ahh thanks Stinkerbell XXXX

I am sure you will fit in very well here sweet lady

:drool: :drool:
Thank You so much.

#64 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6473 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, having fun.

Posted 03 April 2017 - 07:57 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

As do you!  Music is my end all and be all.... I LOVE to have people around me who do that also! Most all of my friends in my youth were BIG into music...making it as well as listening to it...Mondo Stereos in their cars etc.
Posted Image

#65 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

The Seeker

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:05 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 03 April 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

As do you!  Music is my end all and be all.... I LOVE to have people around me who do that also! Most all of my friends in my youth were BIG into music...making it as well as listening to it...Mondo Stereos in their cars etc.
Posted Image
I do love music and Rush, but Art is my end all be all. It has always been Art for me since I was little.

#66 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6473 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

View PostStinkerbell, on 03 April 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Posted Image
I do love music and Rush, but Art is my end all be all. It has always been Art for me since I was little.

Same here with music and I!  My parents bought me an album in '65, "The Chipmunks Sing The Beatles' Hits" [ Which I still own and on CD also] and my favorite thing back then was playing that record on my portable record player in my room and using my Mom's Tupperware and  wooden spoons for my 'Kit' to play along!  Percussion is IN MY SOUL!!!  I learned the real deal in middle and High School, and keyboards also!  Chimes, Xylophone, Vibraphone, Marimba, Tympani and Glockenspiel! Here's my Kit in '77...
Posted Image
I REALLY LOVE PERCUSSION!!!
Posted Image

#67 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

The Seeker

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 09:01 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 03 April 2017 - 08:25 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Posted Image

Same here with music and I!  My parents bought me an album in '65, "The Chipmunks Sing The Beatles' Hits" [ Which I still own and on CD also] and my favorite thing back then was playing that record on my portable record player in my room and using my Mom's Tupperware and  wooden spoons for my 'Kit' to play along!  Percussion is IN MY SOUL!!!  I learned the real deal in middle and High School, and keyboards also!  Chimes, Xylophone, Vibraphone, Marimba, Tympani and Glockenspiel! Here's my Kit in '77...
Posted Image
Posted Image
That is fantastic. I also had gymnastics which I started way back at the age of 5 and went to the age of 17. I really enjoyed my time doing gymnastics.

#68 ILSnwdog

ILSnwdog

King Of Car Porn

• Members *
  • 50024 posts
  • Interests:My kids. Music. Cars. Sports. Snowmobiling. Just about anything outdoors.

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
And bananas.

#69 ILSnwdog

ILSnwdog

King Of Car Porn

• Members *
  • 50024 posts
  • Interests:My kids. Music. Cars. Sports. Snowmobiling. Just about anything outdoors.

Posted 03 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

Welcome to the forum!  Some really great people hang out here.

#70 Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

The Seeker

• Members
  • 303 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 06:27 AM

View PostILSnwdog, on 03 April 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

Welcome to the forum!  Some really great people hang out here.
Thank You

#71 thesweetscience

thesweetscience

Member titles are overrated!

• Members *
  • 16349 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:03 AM

What is your opinion of the Triumph album Surveillance?

#72 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79320 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Nice looking kit, ORFie!  :D

#73 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 6473 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

View PostBabycat, on 09 April 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Yeah, I  should have gotten a Wood Kit.  Plastic was too sharp sound-wise I would have liked a warmer sound...Neil's 'Vibra-fibe' treatment from The Drum Center [Which no longer exists] would have been great.  I always liked the sound of Neil's Kits...
Posted Image

#74 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79320 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:15 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 09 April 2017 - 02:41 PM, said:

View PostBabycat, on 09 April 2017 - 08:47 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Take care

Stevie ;) ;) ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Yeah, I  should have gotten a Wood Kit.  Plastic was too sharp sound-wise I would have liked a warmer sound...Neil's 'Vibra-fibe' treatment from The Drum Center [Which no longer exists] would have been great.  I always liked the sound of Neil's Kits...
Posted Image

I like the color! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users