Round 2: 1990s 2nd tracks trio vs 21st century 2nd tracks trio

JohnnyBlaze

1990s second tracks vs 21st century second tracks  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2nd tracks trio do you prefer?

• 1990s: Bravado, Stick It Out, Driven
    • 21st century: Ceiling Unlimited, Armor and Sword, BU2B
  2. 2. On an F to A- scale, which ones would you give an A- or better?

• Bravado
    • Stick it Out
    • Driven
    • Ceiling Unlimited
    • Armor and Sword
    • BU2B
    • None of them [This choice is possibly for you Your Lion ;) ]

Armor & Sword is the king tack here but I still went 90's for the Bravado/Driven combo. Stick It Out should probably lose it for the group though.

3 A's.

Bravado is my least favourite song out of all of these so I went with the 21st century here. To be fair I really like all of these songs and it is a rare example of where I prefer a Vapor Trails and/or a Clockwork Angels song over a Snakes & Arrows track in the same position on the album.

1990s and the first three are all grade A to me. The last three are about a C. Edited by EagleMoon

I have to go with the 21st Century tracks here, even though "Stick It Out" is awesome, in my opinion. "Armor and Sword" is quite possibly my favorite on Snakes & Arrows and I love "BU2B" and "Ceiling Unlimited".

And I gave every song besides "Bravado" an A- or better. "Bravado" is about a B for me.

What a mess!! I was tempted not to vote in the first half of the poll but finally did and went with the 90's.

A & S is the best song of the entire batch and gets an A-. Bravado is also very good and also gets an A-. Driven, while it is very good, does not get an A-. Perhaps a B or B+. The other 3 song are not good. Not at all. I will leave it at that.

So, the question for me was, could A & S, on its own, overcome Bravado & Driven? What of the dogs its pared with, could they overcome Stick It Out and somehow come to the aid of A & S? The answer obviously is no. I am stuck voting for the 90's.

• Like 1

BU2B takes the cake. Driven is also good but not amazing. Bravado is. A load of meh, Stick It Out is a solid B or B+, and the two other 2000s tracks are as good as Stick It Out and Driven.

Mainly Bravado vs. BU2B = BU2B

• Like 1