Beside More Than a Feeling your top track on the Boston debut album?

Texas King

Beside More Than a Feeling your top track on the Boston debut album?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Beside More Than a Feeling your top track on the Boston debut album?

• Peace of Mind
    • Foreplay/Long Time
    • Rock & Roll Band
    • Smokin
    • Hitch a Ride
    • Something About You
    • Let Me Take You Home Tonight

Lol, funny premise.

Okay...either Peace Of Mind or Foreplay/Long Time...Peace Of Mind is better than Long Time, but the Foreplay intro is just bonkers and segues perfectly into long time...idk. There both great.

I'll go with Foreplay/Long Time if only for the memory of listening to the debut on my first flight and having the part where Foreplay goes down to just keys perfectly line up with the breaking of the sun over the horizon.

I agree all of the songs are tens. But since I have to pick something, Foreplay/Long Time for the intro alone. I remember having a blast playing that in my band back when this album came out. Piece of Mind and Smokin' would probably be tied for second.
  • Like 1

Rock & Roll Band makes me think of concerts which makes me happy.

Foreplay/Long Time...and that would be my choice even if More Than a Feeling was included.

Great intro, scorching guitar work, cool feel :cool:

Edited by Your_Lion

very hard choice - stellar album all around; went with Smokin'. I used to cover that song in my high school band and it was a hell of a lot of fun to play!

Hitch a Ride. The whole song is great, and the extended guitar solos by themselves put this song at the top of the list for me, and that's saying a lot for what I consider an album with no bad tracks.

This.

Hitch a Ride. The whole song is great, and the extended guitar solos by themselves put this song at the top of the list for me, and that's saying a lot for what I consider an album with no bad tracks.

This.

:bump:

Hitch A Ride was playing over the house system at WalMart today. Made my day. :)

• Like 2

I can't play. This album is too perfect.

The best I can do is narrow it down to Peace of Mind, Foreplay/Long Time, Hitch a Ride, and Let Me Take You Home Tonight.

Including More Than A Feeling wouldn't have made a difference.

*It was stated earlier that More Than A Feeling is overplayed. Other than by me at my house, I haven't heard it played anywhere in at least 25 years.

That is all.