BAND BATTLE: Saga vs. Zebra vs. Marillion

fraroc

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which somewhat-known band do you prefer

• Saga
    • Zebra
    • Marillion
    • I love them all

Three somewhat known bands go head to head in this round of Band Battles!

Personally, I would pick Zebra out of all three of them, despite the fact that I do like a lot Saga and Marillion's music.

Zebra. I think they're absolutely amazing. They only have four albums but I honestly feel they don't have a song I dislike on any of them. They are awesome live, too.

I could have voted the "I love them all" choice but I don't really know much by Saga.

• Like 1

One of these made some great video games back in the day. Don't know the rest... :codger:
  • Like 1

I don't really like Zebra or Saga and I really don't like Marillion. No need for me to vote in this one.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

Mick introduced my to Saga and every album i picked was a winner.

Zebra are really good. Only four albums? I should check them out.

Marillion? Outstanding talent I admit but nothing impressed me much. No fault of the band just a matter of taste.

So it's between Saga and Zebra. Nothing I've heard from Zebra matches Saga so this one is easy.

Toto.

• Like 1

One of these made some great video games back in the day. Don't know the rest... :codger:

You mean Sega?

Yes. It was a bad joke and an even worse play on words. I haven't a clue who these bands are... :codger:
  • Like 1

You mean Sega?

Yes. It was a bad joke and an even worse play on words. I haven't a clue who these bands are... :codger:

I thought it was funny. :huh: :)

As for the bands...all three are a big bowl of 'meh' for me.

I guess I'd go with Marillion, just sort of by default. But if I want to listen to a band that sounds like Genesis...well, I'll just listen to Genesis.

• Like 1

You mean Sega?

They were all popular in the 80s. Saga is the one I'm most familiar with and the one that has had the most commercial success.

Marillion? Outstanding talent I admit but nothing impressed me much. No fault of the band just a matter of taste.

So it's between Saga and Zebra. Nothing I've heard from Zebra matches Saga so this one is easy.

Toto.

i like your logic, lol

Mick

• Like 1

Toto.

i like your logic, lol

Mick

I know right haha

I need to get back to Saga. I actually really liked them a lot but they got lost in the millions of bands I'd discover on a daily basis in 2014/15

• Like 1

Toto.

i like your logic, lol

Mick

I know right haha

I need to get back to Saga. I actually really liked them a lot but they got lost in the millions of bands I'd discover on a daily basis in 2014/15

Saga had like an amazing 8 album run in my opinion.

their singer is aa cool cross between Simon Lebon and Bryan ferry.

Mick

Toto.

i like your logic, lol

Mick

I know right haha

Saga had like an amazing 8 album run in my opinion.

their singer is aa cool cross between Simon Lebon and Bryan ferry.

Mick

I hear it!

Saga RULES, I have everything they have done!, oh by the way they are now officially retired.

Does that mean they will cancel the rest of their tour dates (April/June) in Germany? ;)

• Like 1