Let's stick up for Neil please?

Steve Smith

So many people on here seem to have such a downer on Neil

"He is finished" "He is an old boozer" "he cant play drums any more"

It just makes me very sad :( :(

Cummon folks, we are talking about one of the greatest and most versatile players to have ever graced the kit.

Lets just cut the guy a bit of slack please?

:) :) :)

Peart told Rolling Stone, it’s “very obvious” Rand Paul “hates women and brown people.”

Peart can eat the corn out of my shit.

Peart told Rolling Stone, it’s “very obvious” Rand Paul “hates women and brown people.”

Don't think Neil would be up for that, but if you go to Thailand I hear there are bar girls who will do that for an extra 1000THB

• Like 1

I cant understand this, truly.

I thought this was supposed to be a Rush appreciation forum

It is , but there will always be Bozos like John rogers!, that,s how he gets off!!!!
  • Like 1

It is , but there will always be Bozos like John rogers!, that,s how he gets off!!!!

Thank you Canadianice it is good to get a nice message for a change XXXX

Take care

Stevie

Yeah guys, come on. He does not deserve any hate, in fact no one deserves hate on trf, no mater what.

"Except stinkin' Dolphins! Always flipping around and saying "oh look at me, I'm a flippy dolphin!""

Name the movie.

Edited by Entre_Perpetuo
  • Like 3

No™.

Why? Please tell me? :eyeroll:

I don't care if he wants to drink, not play the drums, or whatever, but I do care that he has such disdain for people in general and fans specifically. The very people that allowed him to pursue his livelihood and make a lot of money doing it, are the ones he seems to talk the worst about.

• Like 1

It's become very popular to rag on Neil. Mostly because of things he does in his personal life rather than anything else. People don't like the fact that he's not generally welcoming to the fans. And now because it's mostly his fault that the band has stopped touring.
  • Like 1

Nice to see Alex sticking up for his band mate. In a bar fight against bouncers and cops Alex Lifeson will have your back!

When Peart hurled that baseless insult at Rand Paul he hurled it at people like me who support Rand Paul. I still appreciate the music, the talent behind the music but Neil has become a bit of a douche. I'll get over it someday but not today.

No™.

You cant copy write a word. TM means trade mark applied for, so unfortunately you have wasted your application money. Perhaps if you contact the Trade Mark register people and explain that you aren't very bright they may take pity and refund your money

Yeah guys, come on. He does not deserve any hate, in fact no one deserves hate on trf, no mater what.

"Except stinkin' Dolphins! Always flipping around and saying "oh look at me, I'm a flippy dolphin!""

Name the movie.

"Debbie Does Dolphins?"

No™.

You cant copy write a word. TM means trade mark applied for, so unfortunately you have wasted your application money. Perhaps if you contact the Trade Mark register people and explain that you aren't very bright they may take pity and refund your money

Steve. It's a forum joke.

• Like 1

I am sorry guys but I do not know this story

Who is Rand Paul????

If there was some insults thrown than maybe Neil had been drinking, I don't know.

Please let me know who Rand Paul is and the circumstances then I will be able to understand what is going on

Cheers

Steve

Who is Rand Paul????

If there was some insults thrown than maybe Neil had been drinking, I don't know.

Please let me know who Rand Paul is and the circumstances then I will be able to understand what is going on

Cheers

Steve

Political candidate for US president. Neil made a derogatory comment in an interview he did before the election.

• Like 2

No™.

Steve. It's a forum joke.

OK JR, sorry. I am not yet up on the jokes. Please accept my apology for my sarcastic retort

Take care :drool:

Who is Rand Paul????

Cheers

Steve

Political candidate for US president. Neil made a derogatory comment in an interview he did before the election.

OK thanks. Is he Democrat or Republican?

Who is Rand Paul????

Cheers

Steve

OK thanks. Is he Democrat or Republican?

Republican

• Like 1