Public Bathrooms - How Severe Is Your Phobia ??

Lucas

Public Bathrooms  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How Do You Feel About Using A Public Bathroom ?

• Never gave it a second thought - THAT'S WHAT SHOES ARE FOR
    • As long as I am alone, I'm OK - but I dread someone listening
    • As long as I am alone, I'm OK - but I dread someone striking up a conversation
    • Understandably aware of my surroundings - I use paper towel to touch sinks and door handles
    • Mortified - it takes 10 minutes just to get in and out, lifting my pant legs and tip toeing so as not to touch the wet floor
    • Complete avoidance - I'd feel more comfortable just squatting in a desolate area of the store or building
    • I like to sit in a stall, tap the divider, and wait for someone to tap back
    • I just hold it until I get home

I'm fine using them for the most part. You can still find some that are in bad shape. But if the urge to go is strong enough I don't care about the cleanliness at that point.

I've used the one at work enough that it feels like home to me now lol.

• Like 1

I'm fine using them for the most part. You can still find some that are in bad shape. But if the urge to go is strong enough I don't care about the cleanliness at that point.

How about this one?

http://www.friedmanarchives.com/China/Page3/images/squat%20Toilet%202.jpg?w=240

At least this one seems to have walls. Probably no door though. Some in China don't even have that. It's just one squatter toilet lined up to the next one. Virtually guaranteed to have no tp too. Oh, don't forget to put used tp in the little trash can next to the squatter as you shouldn't flush the tp.

• Like 1

How about this one?

At least this one seems to have walls. Probably no door though. Some in China don't even have that. It's just one squatter toilet lined up to the next one. Virtually guaranteed to have no tp too. Oh, don't forget to put used tp in the little trash can next to the squatter as you shouldn't flush the tp.

oh god

Is that a hand print, right side, 2nd tile from the bottom ??

EMPLOYEES MUST WASH HANDS BEFORE LEAVING

While I have the fear of someone else listening to me dropping a few poopoos, the fear of catching STDs greatly outweighs that. I always use those paper-toilet covers before doing my business in a public bathroom.
  • Like 2

While I have the fear of someone else listening to me dropping a few poopoos, the fear of catching STDs greatly outweighs that. I always use those paper-toilet covers before doing my business in a public bathroom.

c3Cuv29.jpg

• Like 1

How about this one?

I've pissed there but not dropped a loaf.

It depends. If the place is clean I pay no mind. If it's nasty I use paper to touch and wipe surfaces. Mostly I Duce at home before I shower, I like squeaky clean ass.

well i definitely regret scrolling to the bottom of this page haha
  • Like 3

c3Cuv29.jpg

public restrooms in England must be horrid!

:P

well i definitely regret scrolling to the bottom of this page haha

Any male-dominated discussion is bound to be gross.

Add Rush, pooping, and long curly hair into the mix? Just forget it. Gross.

Edited by Mr. Not

c3Cuv29.jpg

I wouldn't know I always take a piss in the bushes.

c3Cuv29.jpg

I wouldn't know I always take a piss in the bushes.

Good move

How about this one?

oh god

Is that a hand print, right side, 2nd tile from the bottom ??

EMPLOYEES MUST WASH HANDS BEFORE LEAVING

Can't really tell but it looks like a right hand. But IF the person faced the correct direction, it "should be" a left hand print (if we assumed they slipped and stopped themselves or something similar).

However, if this kind of squatter toilet was something new to the user (and it probably was, hence the photo) then they might've unknowingly faced the wrong direction and slipped THEN used their hand to stop themselves.

This is like crapper detective work.

• Like 1

I bring a handkerchief and a packet of tissues with me everywhere. I also use my non-existent, Muay Thai foot kicking skills to push or pull open toilet stall doors. I've seen "stuff" stacked over a meter high because many toilets in some countries just don't flush.

I'll use (and have used) virtually any toilet out there but I won't touch every door or handle out there.

I have a co-worker who used to work in the Peace Corps in Mongolia. It's dangerously cold there of course and sanitation can be just as dangerous. Without going too much into the graphic details, he used a mini shovel to chisel into frozen "stuff" to allow for more space in the squatter toilet. Joy.

Absolutely fine going for a pee in them, but I absolutely avoid having a poo in them. If it absolutely has to be done, double layers of toilet paper will be put across the seat before I plonk myself on it.
  • Like 1

Absolutely fine going for a pee in them, but I absolutely avoid having a poo in them. If it absolutely has to be done, double layers of toilet paper will be put across the seat before I plonk myself on it.

But if it absolutely needs to be done, isn't putting toilet paper down on the seat wasting precious time? Especially if there's a serious mudslide of the century thing about to happen. What if an accident starts to occur before you finish your prep? I guess I just don't understand why people do that? Whenever I need to go in public, I get in there, drop my bombs and get out. Unless the restroom just has putrid conditions, the odds are slim to none that you will catch anything by sitting on a toilet with no protection.

As for the pictures on the other page, you can't give the members of this board the opening to do that. Especially treeduck :LOL:

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 2