McCartney

Steve Smith

paul_mccartney.jpg?crop=1xw:0.871875xh;center,center&resize=1440:*

William Campbell Shears is a real genius.

Anyone who can write 6 decades worth of great songs, come up with brilliant bass lines, and can sing pretty much anything while playing said basslines is probably a good contender for the word 'genius'!

Rush conspiracy: Doug Henning and Neil Edward Peart are the same person!

Consider, if you will:

- Have they ever been photographed in the same room?

- The themes of "magic" and "wizardry" that have prevailed throughout the years. ("Presto" album??? PRESTO!!!!)

- It has been said that NP at one time supplied Slick Rik Emmett with "magic power" (or possibly "powder").

- Doug Henning rode a bicycle and smoked!

-"Doug Henning" is a clever anagram of "Nine Hung God" which is self-explanatory.

-"Neil Peart" is a not-so-clever anagram of "ELP: tin ear" and "planet ire".

- If you stare hard at the Fly By Night cover while holding your breath for 21.12 seconds, you will have a vision.

- "Something for Nothing" when played backwards, causes a rainbow to appear.

- Doug H was a professor...of magic! NP was a professor...of rat-a-tat-tat!

http://michaelmurray.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/henning-1-222x300.jpg

"It's all true! And it's magic!"

• Like 3

Mccartney's solo career does way more for me than john's ever did.

he was just floundering.

plastic ono band and his Half of Double fantasy is great though.

Mick

I always felt Plastic Ono Band was overrated; Paul wrote some of the best music of his solo career on Ram but because the lyrics were a bit throwaway it was ravaged. John wrote one of the most boring albums of his solo career but because the lyrics were deep it's hailed as a masterpiece.

• Like 1

he was just floundering.

Mick

I always felt Plastic Ono Band was overrated; Paul wrote some of the best music of his solo career on Ram but because the lyrics were a bit throwaway it was ravaged. John wrote one of the most boring albums of his solo career but because the lyrics were deep it's hailed as a masterpiece.

It is a masterpiece.

• Like 1

I think Plastic ono Band is the only masterpiece in Lennons solo cannon. but i can totally see where people Wouldn't like. it. Opening song......good track but it has john Screaming for what 4 mins? lol

so i get not liking it.

but IMO Lennon made the only album to match up yo his beatle years.

Mick

paul_mccartney.jpg?crop=1xw:0.871875xh;center,center&resize=1440:*

William Campbell Shears is a real genius.

Anyone who can write 6 decades worth of great songs, come up with brilliant bass lines, and can sing pretty much anything while playing said basslines is probably a good contender for the word 'genius'!

Rush conspiracy: Doug Henning and Neil Edward Peart are the same person!

Consider, if you will:

- Have they ever been photographed in the same room?

- The themes of "magic" and "wizardry" that have prevailed throughout the years. ("Presto" album??? PRESTO!!!!)

- It has been said that NP at one time supplied Slick Rik Emmett with "magic power" (or possibly "powder").

- Doug Henning rode a bicycle and smoked!

-"Doug Henning" is a clever anagram of "Nine Hung God" which is self-explanatory.

-"Neil Peart" is a not-so-clever anagram of "ELP: tin ear" and "planet ire".

- If you stare hard at the Fly By Night cover while holding your breath for 21.12 seconds, you will have a vision.

- "Something for Nothing" when played backwards, causes a rainbow to appear.

- Doug H was a professor...of magic! NP was a professor...of rat-a-tat-tat!

http://michaelmurray.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/henning-1-222x300.jpg

"It's all true! And it's magic!"

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that sadly the real Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash on a cold rainy night around 5 am after leaving the studio when John and Paul had an argument over song arrangements.

But yes, the real Neil Ellwood Peart was also killed many Keith moons ago. The real Neil was hit on his bicycle while biking down the highway from another arena in California. Not many humans know this. Even "Rush Is A Band" is clueless. However the real Neil Peart had a twin brother. He took over the drumming duties for RUSH. The year is unclear but the CSIS. Canadian Security Intelligence kept it under wraps (pun intended) because they didn't want the millions of Rush fans to break out in hysteria and sadness. Some Rush fans might even have committed suicide with the news that a young, healthy and handsome Neil Peart has passed away while during his cycling on a hot Californian highway.

Neil's twin brother's name is Eli Jake Peart.

Yep.

Jake and Ellwood.

Their closest family and friends used to call them the.......

"BLUES BROTHERS!"

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Yep.

Jake and Ellwood.

There closest family and friends used to call them the.......

"BLUES BROTHERS!"

I listened to the Blues Brothers the last two weeks! I love the Briefcase Full of Blues album.

:7up: :7up:

• Like 1

Yep.

Jake and Ellwood.

There closest family and friends used to call them the.......

"BLUES BROTHERS!"

I listened to the Blues Brothers the last two weeks! I love the Briefcase Full of Blues album.

:7up: :7up:

Yes! The album is EPIC! Just like the movie!!

• Like 1

he was just floundering.

Mick

It is a masterpiece.

I respectfully disagree. But to each his own. :cheers:

• Like 1

If Paul was replaced, his replacement was better.

There is no doubt about it.

William Campbell was one of many bassists who tried out for The Beatles secretly of course. Under the serious supervision of MI-5. Maxwell was the guy in charge who kept the remaining real Beatles in check.

William was the chosen one. With several plastic surgeries it was a done deal. Have you noticed that "Rubber Soul" was going to be called "Rubber Paul" but it was too risky so they changed the name to "Rubber Soul." If you noticed the Beatles on the album cover are all gazing down, like looking into Paul's grave.

Check out "Revolver." Lots of Paul death symbols everywhere, including the face popping out of Paul's ear.

Haven't you noticed that Paul is looking away in a different direction than the rest of the band?

Don't know know that the original cover of "Yesterday & Today" with all of the baby parts was done on purpose? Two babies with missing heads pointing at the fake Paul. Called "Faul" by the band. Fake plus Paul = Faul.

The missing heads by "Faul's" head symbolizes the crash when they found Paul on the side of the road by his white sports car. Cracked open head. The baby head next to George was a burnt head with burned doll hair also symbolizing the crash.

Have you noticed that if you look at the second cover of "Yesterday & Today" with The Beatles on the cover. The three living Beatles are standing. The fake Paul is the one inside the trunk. Symbolizing his coffin.

Sgt Peppers has a ton of clues! So obvious! The bottle in the "L" of "BEATLES" actually spells out LIES. The little doll on the cover wearing the Rolling Stones sweater has a little white car on the leg. That' was Paul's car he crashed on that fateful rainy 5 am morning.

If you turn SGT PEPPERS around to the back. The living three Beatles are facing us. William's back it facing us!

Abby Road is another "dead" giveaway.

John is in all white symbolizing Jesus.

"Faul" is the only one not wearing shoes. "Faul" is leading with his left leg. The real Beattles are leading with their left. "Faul" is the only one holding a "fa g" which is a cigarette. It also symbolizes a "nail in the coffin." If you closely look at the VW white Beetle. Pun

You will see the license plate.... the lower part says "IF28." The real Paul would have been 28 years young when "Abby Road" came out! Also, turn "Abby Road" to the back cover.

You see a girl in a blue dress. That is actually "Rita." The same girl who the real Paul picked up in the rain at 5 am. Then the crash happened. Rita was thrown from the car and lived. That's how the other three Beatles and M1-5 and the authorities knew of the crash. So the girl on the back of "Abby Road" is Rita. Now if you tilt the back cover you can see the shadow of a skull! The Grim Reaper!!

Why do you think "The White Album" is blank on the front and back? M1-5 threatened to snuff out the Beatles if they were to continue leaving clues about Paul's untimely death.

However on the inside cover there are a bunch of clues. Including a real picture of William Shears before his plastic surgeries.

Now let's go to "Let It Be." Hence the title. Just "Let It Be" and move on from the tragedy.

So here is my final clue that the real Paul is dead.

Check out the cover of "Let It Be."

The living three Beatles at the time have a white background in their photo.

"Faul's" background photo is red! Symbolizing BLOOD!!!

HOAX? REAL????????

The CIA covered up Monroe's death. She is on the cover of "Sgt Peppers."

JFK?

Lennon's death? Could M1-5 been behind it?

Who knows?

"For the shadow knows.........."

• Like 1

I posted this before... If you hold up the mirror to the drum on Sgt pepper cover, it tells you the date Paul died.... September 11, 1966. I ONE IX HE DIE... The first episode of the Monkees tv show was on September 12, 1966. I watched it. They had a breaking news flash that one of the Beatles died... News at 11. There is NO denying this news flash happened. It was immediately covered up - nothing was said at 11.
  • Like 2

"Faul" is the only one not wearing shoes. "Faul" is leading with his left leg. The real Beattles are leading with their left. "Faul" is the only one holding a "fa g" which is a cigarette. It also symbolizes a "nail in the coffin." If you closely look at the VW white Beetle. Pun

You will see the license plate.... the lower part says "IF28." The real Paul would have been 28 years young when "Abby Road" came out! Also, turn "Abby Road" to the back cover.

You see a girl in a blue dress. That is actually "Rita." The same girl who the real Paul picked up in the rain at 5 am. Then the crash happened. Rita was thrown from the car and lived. That's how the other three Beatles and M1-5 and the authorities knew of the crash. So the girl on the back of "Abby Road" is Rita. Now if you tilt the back cover you can see the shadow of a skull! The Grim Reaper!!

Actually, Earl, John is the minister, leading the funeral procession. Paul is out of step with the other Beatles, and shoeless, the way people are buried in some cultures. He's carrying a cigarette in his right hand, even though he's left handed. Ringo is the undertaker and George is the grave digger.

On the back cover you notice a skull made out of the shadows next to the word Beatles. And there's a crack in "Beatles."

:D

• Like 1

I posted this before... If you hold up the mirror to the drum on Sgt pepper cover, it tells you the date Paul died.... September 11, 1966. I ONE IX HE DIE... The first episode of the Monkees tv show was on September 12, 1966. I watched it. They had a breaking news flash that one of the Beatles died... News at 11. There is NO denying this news flash happened. It was immediately covered up - nothing was said at 11.

This is very true! Guys, I didn't make any of this stuff up! I found a very cool dvd "rockumentary" or some would call it a "mockumentary." It's amazing even if it is far fetched. It's called "Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament Of George Harrison" Directed by Joel Gilbert. Check it out!

• Like 1

Absolutely confirmed in this documentary.

"Paul is a dead man, miss him miss him MISS HIM!"

Actually, Earl, John is the minister, leading the funeral procession. Paul is out of step with the other Beatles, and shoeless, the way people are buried in some cultures. He's carrying a cigarette in his right hand, even though he's left handed. Ringo is the undertaker and George is the grave digger.

On the back cover you notice a skull made out of the shadows next to the word Beatles. And there's a crack in "Beatles."

:D

Yes! You are right my friend! Amazing!

• Like 1

I love all the death hoax stuff. But man, maybe it IS real. :)

NOTHING IS REAL.

Signed,

Winston O'Boogie

Hahaha! Good one!! I love it all too!

If you turn the SGT PEPPERS album upside down the red flowers that make up BEATLES is actually Paul's phone number that he had back in 1966.

• Like 1