Jump to content


Faure's art thread

art

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 PinkFaure

PinkFaure

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Shermer, IL
  • Interests:Art, pinball, video games, films, novels, astrology, and history.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:51 PM

I draw a lot so I decided I would share some of my stuff.
Most of this stuff is long and/or large so I put it under spoilers to take up less room and to keep everything organized.
A large chunk of my stuff is on my Instagram (http://instagram.com/pinkfaure) and I've posted a few things to DeviantArt as well. (http://teapot-child.deviantart.com)

Pixel art
Spoiler

Rush stuff
Spoiler
The three guys at the top of the third one are Mitch Bossi, Lindy Young, and John Rutsey. Early members deserve love too.

Other bands
Spoiler

Assorted stuff
Spoiler


Sponsored Post

#2 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 8226 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:13 AM

I like !!

The pencil drawing with the early members along with Alex, Ged and Neil is GREAT !!

Nice job PF

Any Hatsune Miku ??

#3 J2112YYZ

J2112YYZ

    The Sphere

  • Members
  • 8982 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo, NY

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:08 AM

I never knew about those two other members of Rush before this.

#4 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 75300 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:From Here To Virtuality

Posted 21 March 2017 - 06:12 AM

Very nice!

#5 PinkFaure

PinkFaure

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Shermer, IL
  • Interests:Art, pinball, video games, films, novels, astrology, and history.

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:27 PM

View PostLucas, on 20 March 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

I like !!

The pencil drawing with the early members along with Alex, Ged and Neil is GREAT !!

Nice job PF

Any Hatsune Miku ??
I probably have a drawing of her in my 7th grade notebook. Vocaloid/UTAU is way behind me though.

#6 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 8226 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:50 PM

View PostPinkFaure, on 21 March 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

View PostLucas, on 20 March 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

I like !!

The pencil drawing with the early members along with Alex, Ged and Neil is GREAT !!

Nice job PF

Any Hatsune Miku ??
I probably have a drawing of her in my 7th grade notebook. Vocaloid/UTAU is way behind me though.

So you are young ??  .. Miku came about 10 years ago

How did you discover the Bay City Rollers ??

#7 PinkFaure

PinkFaure

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Shermer, IL
  • Interests:Art, pinball, video games, films, novels, astrology, and history.

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:02 PM

 Lucas, on 21 March 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

 PinkFaure, on 21 March 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

 Lucas, on 20 March 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

I like !!

The pencil drawing with the early members along with Alex, Ged and Neil is GREAT !!

Nice job PF

Any Hatsune Miku ??
I probably have a drawing of her in my 7th grade notebook. Vocaloid/UTAU is way behind me though.

So you are young ??  .. Miku came about 10 years ago

How did you discover the Bay City Rollers ??

Yeah, only 14. Still a freshman in highschool.

I found BCR while looking for 70s fashion for art references, specifically bell-bottoms. I don't know how an image of them showed up in the results, but it did. Ended up getting a good laugh before reading the article it was attached to and eventually listened to Saturday Night.

#8 Lucas

Lucas

    Leave That Wrench Alone

  • Members
  • 8226 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:07 PM

View PostPinkFaure, on 21 March 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

View PostLucas, on 21 March 2017 - 08:50 PM, said:

View PostPinkFaure, on 21 March 2017 - 08:27 PM, said:

View PostLucas, on 20 March 2017 - 12:13 AM, said:

I like !!

The pencil drawing with the early members along with Alex, Ged and Neil is GREAT !!

Nice job PF

Any Hatsune Miku ??
I probably have a drawing of her in my 7th grade notebook. Vocaloid/UTAU is way behind me though.

So you are young ??  .. Miku came about 10 years ago

How did you discover the Bay City Rollers ??

Yeah, only 14. Still a freshman in highschool.

I found BCR while looking for 70s fashion for art references, specifically bell-bottoms. I don't know how an image of them showed up in the results, but it did. Ended up getting a good laugh before reading the article it was attached to and eventually listened to Saturday Night.

very cool

I love them

#9 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 26205 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lost in Translation

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

And the Shermer, IL reference?

John Hughes fan?

Or were you referencing Kevin Smith who was referencing John Hughes?

#10 PinkFaure

PinkFaure

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Shermer, IL
  • Interests:Art, pinball, video games, films, novels, astrology, and history.

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 PM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 21 March 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

And the Shermer, IL reference?

John Hughes fan?

Or were you referencing Kevin Smith who was referencing John Hughes?
John Hughes fan. ;)





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users