Hardest movies scenes to watch...for whatever reason...

treeduck

The Human Centipede when Dr. Heiter explains the procedure to the victims.

After watching this movie, which wasn't that bad, I had no desire to re-watch it. I avoided the sequels like the plague.

• Like 1

I think the whole of Schindler's List is hard to watch.

An excellent movie that I've only seen once.

Me too.

Same.

Grade: A

...but I don't want to see it again.

Me neither.

• Like 1

Me too.

Same.

Me neither.

baby! :hi:

Not wanting to watch Schindler's List a second time doesn't make someone a baby, you lout!

:rage:

Edited by goose

Me too.

Same.

Me neither.

baby! :hi:

Not wanting to watch Schindler's List a second time doesn't make someone a baby, you lout!

:rage:

"The Wall"

The cinematography, the music, and the animation by Gerald Scarfe is just sublimely wonderful!

But the narrative is really annoying, just Waters bleating on about his father's death in the war and the loss of his best friend Roger Barratt

Waters is a genius but sometime he can be a right pain in the arse.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

I find it hard to watch anything with Willis, Stallone or that arse Steven Segal

Even Rocky or Die Hard, Pulp Fiction and Sixth Sense? Those are classics regardless.

As far as Seagal movies go, Under Siege is very good. In fact, it's is a good movie.

I find it hard to watch anything with Willis, Stallone or that arse Steven Segal

Even Rocky or Die Hard, Pulp Fiction and Sixth Sense? Those are classics regardless.

As far as Seagal movies go, Under Siege is very good. In fact, it's is a good movie.

I gave up on Seagal after watching his first four movies. So, I didn't quite reach Under Siege which might've been his 5th movie.

I didn't think Above the Law was so bad but that could've been because he hadn't repeated himself yet.

The rape scene in Irreversible.

Made harder to watch by the fact that the scenes of the film are shown in reverse order, so you see the aftermath before the event, and you know there's no avoiding it. I was yelling and begging at my TV, "Don't do it! Don't walk down the underpass alone! No!! There's a guy! Turn around and run away!! Gah! Nooo!!!"

Then follows 10 solid, uncomfortable minutes, in one long take, no changes in camera angles, to emphasize the inescapability.

Yeah man...that was BRÜTAL

"The Wall"

The cinematography, the music, and the animation by Gerald Scarfe is just sublimely wonderful!

But the narrative is really annoying, just Waters bleating on about his father's death in the war and the loss of his best friend Roger Barratt

Waters is a genius but sometime he can be a right pain in the arse.

Just my opinion

Dude I totally agree about Waters. We get it...your dad died in the war but so did millions of others and they don't whine endlessly about it.

The end scene of The Mist (film adaptation of a Stephen King story) is pretty brutal.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLc7CMtK44M

I didn't like that ending. It didn't really make much sense to the main character. He went through all that he did in the first 99% of the movie...THEN, he finally decides to do what he did?! I didn't buy it.

I didn't like much of the movie anyway. But the ending was the bad icing on the bad cake for me.

I'd add Sin City to that list. Willis was great in that.

• Like 1

The most horrifying scarring scene I've ever watched was from the movie Trainspotting. The heroin addict mother forgets her new born child in a crib while using and later discovers the baby blue and dead in the crib after forgetting him or her. She finds the baby and goes hysterical. That scene damaged me.
  • Like 4

The most horrifying scarring scene I've ever watched was from the movie Trainspotting. The heroin addict mother forgets her new born child in a crib while using and later discovers the baby blue and dead in the crib after forgetting him or her. She finds the baby and goes hysterical. That scene damaged me.

Yeah, that scene is genuinely disturbing....

• Like 1