Your favorite movie starring Mel Gibson?

Texas King

This is my choice.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/Patriot_promo_poster.jpg

I just entered this thread so I could post this!

I have the extended cut as well. Love this film!

• Like 1

I'm not a big Mel Gibson fan. He always seems forced and unnatural. He never seems like the person he's playing he looks like actor acting, overacting mostly.

Yes.. I enjoy his films but what you just said is how I feel. Same goes to Tom Hanks.

I'm not a big Mel Gibson fan. He always seems forced and unnatural. He never seems like the person he's playing he looks like actor acting, overacting mostly.

Yes.. I enjoy his films but what you just said is how I feel. Same goes to Tom Hanks.

Tom Hanks is one of those actors that is like Hollywood's "chosen one" who can do no wrong in the industry's eyes, and it's like the public has been hoodwinked into believing he's this genius who always puts in a tremendous performance instead of a hack comedy actor from the 80's.

• Like 3

Tom Hanks is one of those actors that is like Hollywood's "chosen one" who can do no wrong in the industry's eyes, and it's like the public has been hoodwinked into believing he's this genius who always puts in a tremendous performance instead of a hack comedy actor from the 80's.

I think he's very good if you like seeing the same performance over and over and over.

He's never rubbish. But I always feel like I am watching Tom Hanks: Movie Star and never a character.

I'd rather see Joe vs Volcano over Captain Philips every time.

Never been a huge Mel-the-actor fan either but I did love Braveheart. He's a better director than actor no question.

I think he's very good if you like seeing the same performance over and over and over.

He's never rubbish. But I always feel like I am watching Tom Hanks: Movie Star and never a character.

His best films are The Burbs, The Money Pit and Bachelor Party.
  • Like 1

I love The Burbs. I haven't seen either of the others!

I did sit through Bonfire Of The Vanities once. Not sure why I did that. It would have been less painful charging a car battery in the shower.

Edited by Segue Myles

The one where his face is disfigured. I can't remember the name of it which gives you the idea of what I think about him and his movies...
  • Like 1

I love The Burbs. I haven't seen either of the others!

I did sit through Bonfire Of The Vanities once. Not sure why I did that. It would have been less painful charging a car battery in the shower.

In certain roles he can be very hyper with almost a nervous tick and wide eyes. I immediately think of "Conspiracy Theory" and "Ransom". It works in Lethal Weapon.

Anyway, I really like Payback.

And he's a masterfully insane director.

The one where his face is disfigured. I can't remember the name of it which gives you the idea of what I think about him and his movies...

Where he tutors the kid? That's a decent one.
  • Like 1

You oldies and your bad memories.

TITLES DAG NABBIT

TITLES DAG NABBIT

The Man Without a Face

• Like 1

I just saw this movie, and I can say that is not my favorite...

http://www.dizihdfilm1.net/thumb/240x360/uploads/film/2016/07/mad-max-2-yol-savascisi-turkce-dublaj-tek-parca-full-hd-720p-izle-619.jpg

TITLES DAG NABBIT

The Man Without a Face

That's the one. Thanks...
  • Like 1