TRF March Madness 2017 Bracket Group!

The Analog Cub

So blessed to be alive to see this.

So happy for you, Aik! I missed the game...stuck in urgent care. Tending to bloodied fingers.

Go Gamecocks!

Carolina retakes the lead against Florida, in the 2nd half, but we're in a little bit of foul trouble.

Florida was in fowl trouble. Hee, hee...

So you now have 3 schools happy just to be there, and 1 spot left for 2 bluebloods for whom not making it means utter failure. I guess I should pull for UNC, since it gives me a remote chance to win the group, but friggin' hate the ACC for destroying my Big East and hanging my Huskies out to dry. Besides, UNC should be on major probation right now, if not the outright death penalty.

First choice South Carolina, then Gonzaga, Oregon and then I don't give a damn.

Edited by edhunter
  • Like 1

Snakebitten TWICE this weekend!! Both my teams lose at the buzzer.......

I needs me some....

http://www.capefearserpentarium.com/Antivenom.jpg

Well hot damn. If UNC wins out I'll win the pool. Of course, I hate UNC and will want them to get pounded by Gonzaga or South Carolina.

Gotta like UNC's chances at this point.

:(

IF South Carolina can miraculously win the tournament, then the defending champions in the 3 major men's sports would be from the state of South Carolina:

Coastal Carolina: baseball

Clemson: football

South Carolina: basketball

Big dreams

Edited by Aikenrooster
  • Like 1

I was pulling hard for Rooster's Gamecocks- but goose's Zags make the final! Wow, great effort by both teams. Hope second game is as good.

:cheerleader:

I was hoping for an all-West final, but the Ducks are getting killed on the boards.

Saturday has finally arrived! :drool:

Congrats, Goose. Hope your boys win it all, especially if they play UNCarolina.

Looks that way. Congrat's on your ladies' team!
  • Like 2

Now that was an epic fail by Oregon. 2 wide open chances at the end. That dude didn't even try on the first rebound. He stayed flatfooted and cost his team a chance. Now I've got to root against my own interest Monday night.

Now that was an epic fail by Oregon. 2 wide open chances at the end. That dude didn't even try on the first rebound. He stayed flatfooted and cost his team a chance. Now I've got to root against my own interest Monday night.

That was the story of the game...flat-footed rebounding. But...what do you expect from a duck?
  • Like 1

I was pulling hard for Rooster's Gamecocks- but goose's Zags make the final! Wow, great effort by both teams. Hope second game is as good.

:cheerleader:

I was hoping for an all-West final, but the Ducks are getting killed on the boards.

Are you on crack cocaine? I AM! I'm "FLYING HIGH AGAIN!"

FUKK THE ZAGS!

I wore my BEAT THE ZAGS SHIRT TODAY!

Perhaps I shall burn it!

THE ZAGS WILL GO DOWN IN FLAMES ON MONDAY!

The most overrated NUMBER ONE NCAA GIRLS TEAM IN THE WORLD!

That was the story of the game...flat-footed rebounding. But...what do you expect from a duck?

:LOL:

Glad they lost!! I was at work and the game was on and I would take a peak now and then. TV being about thirty feet away. I was watching the last six seconds. Amazing how Oregon blew there chance to win it.

• Like 1

Be nice, goose. They may be distant cousins, but they're still family ....... ;) :P

• Like 1

Fundamentals possibly lost the game for the Ducks. I never even played basketball and I am only 5' and know the moor tan even of boxing out.

Exactly,

Growing up and playing basketball. The coaches were always preaching about boxing out. Basic fundamentals.

• Like 2