Who is the oldest man on the forum?? Not necessarily chronological age.

treeduck

Who is the oldest man on the forum?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the oldest man on the forum? Remember not necessarily chronological age.

• Big Jack Aubrey (old is old is old is old is old)
    • (The absent) Rushgoober (is he dead?)
    • Old Man Narps (even his personal wrist nurse calls him pops and she's 64)
    • Tick (he now resembles an old wizard)
    • Eaglemoon (A Man's man)
    • Johnny Blaze (he's getting fat!)
    • Lucas (who was cloned from Rob Lowe's DNA, like the Scarlet Spider Ben Reilly and Kane
    • Ozzy85 (Dr Strange)
    • treeduck (just a mere boy in this discussion)
    • ILSnwdog (has a surprising older gay following on the forum)
    • Fridge (the curmudgeon among curmudgeons)
    • 73 (a father figure for the forum)
    • Gompers (As grey as my dead grandfathers)
    • Tony R (even his mum calls him Methuselah
    • John Rodgers (lives like an invalid and he's gonna die like one)
    • Maverick/Sheldon Cooper/Lonestar Boogie (keeps reinventing himself like Madonna he looks even older than her though)
    • Troutman (He once found an old fossil while fishing and it sat up and asked him for some pearls of wisdom)
    • OldRUSHfan (this guy is so old he shits100 million year old river sediment)
    • Cosey Toes (still lurking on the forum and looking older than his own dad who is 93)
    • Your_Lion (the young lion is aging too)
    • Mystic Slipperman (wants to be known as the oldest and wisest and begged on his knees to be in this poll)

Is it Big Jack Aubrey with his wizened world view? Narps the old man's old man? Eaglemoon the oldest man in history he's so old she's now a woman?? Is it one of the lesser known TRFers who hides in the RUSH section arguing furiously about Hemispheres and Xanadu and the Synth era? Edited by treeduck
  • Like 1

I feel kinda old sometimes and Im only 27 years old...

One day you'll be the oldest man in the world and wonder how you ever got there...

I even wonder how I got to the age I am now

Im voting for ILSnwdog just because the description cracked me up. Nice one Treeduck!

Hey Tx not seen you for a while. :cheers:

Ive been avoiding you so you wouldnt remember to put me in the poll.....;) How about my browns trading for Osweiler LOL most browns trade of all time!

• Like 3

Im voting for ILSnwdog just because the description cracked me up. Nice one Treeduck!

Ive been avoiding you so you wouldnt remember to put me in the poll..... ;) How about my browns trading for Osweiler LOL most browns trade of all time!

I still don't quite understand it, trade for a guy and then cut him!? :facepalm: :LOL: :smoke:

Ive been avoiding you so you wouldnt remember to put me in the poll..... ;) How about my browns trading for Osweiler LOL most browns trade of all time!

I still don't quite understand it, trade for a guy and then cut him!? :facepalm: :LOL: :smoke:

LOL basically the Texans gave them a 2nd round pick if they were willing to take on Osweiler's horrible contract. It actually kind of makes sense

• Like 1

LOL basically the Texans gave them a 2nd round pick if they were willing to take on Osweiler's horrible contract. It actually kind of makes sense

I don't know why the Texans ever thought Brock was a franchise quarterback. And if you get cut by the Browns without even having time to arrive at the facility well you know it's over...

• Like 1

Is it Big Jack Aubrey with his wizened world view? Narps the old man's old man? Eaglemoon the oldest man in history he's so old she's now a woman?? Is it one of the lesser known TRFers who hides in the RUSH section arguing furiously about Hemispheres and Xanadu and the Synth era?

And hey ! I know you used to think I was a guy, but Eaglemoon and I are around the same age! :huh:

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/images_21.jpeg

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

Is it Big Jack Aubrey with his wizened world view? Narps the old man's old man? Eaglemoon the oldest man in history he's so old she's now a woman?? Is it one of the lesser known TRFers who hides in the RUSH section arguing furiously about Hemispheres and Xanadu and the Synth era?

And hey ! I know you used to think I was a guy, but Eaglemoon and I are around the same age! :huh:

I still think of you as a man during certain contemplative moments. :smoke: :givebeer:

• Like 1

I still think of you as a man during certain contemplative moments. :smoke: :givebeer:

Good to know some things never change ! :LOL: :LOL: And I will have some of that beer ! ;)

• Like 2

Good to know some things never change ! :LOL: :LOL: And I will have some of that beer ! ;)

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

:hi:

• Like 1

Oh man this poll is like looking at a stellar restaurant menu and being torn about what to order...

Grilled salmon? Roast pork? Lobster tails? Sirloin tips?

See?! I'm an old fat bastard! This poll has got uncanny analytical talent!

Feed me!

http://hulkcollection.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/hulk-eating.png

• Like 3

I'll be 59 on May 15th this year. I don't think that's really old. I'm slowing down some, but that's not exactly crawling into the grave, ya know? My name came about from my being very fond of the First RUSH album. OLD RUSH. That and when it came down to it, I seemed to be older than everyone on the messageboards I was on. Started with Resistor's Solar Federation, the came short dalliance with a Dream Theater. YTSEJAM, Counterparts, and then TRF thought I hadn't left Counterparts yet....Then decided on this place in Nov. of 2015. Now I don't really know where I stand in the list, nor do I CARE. Treeduck, my fine feathered fowl, :tongue:

LICK MY ASS! TASTE ALL THE DELECTABLE RIVER DREDGINGS! :LMAO:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Goose%20banana.jpg

• Like 1