Muting Joe Buck and Troy Aikman....It Can Be Done.

Principled Man

I discovered purely by accident how to make Joe Buck & Troy Aikman disappear!

I was watching the Packer-Cowboy playoff game tonight, and I noticed that the audio was weird. I was hearing the game, the background sounds of the stadium, but I was hearing NO Buck & Aikman. Not one peep.....

It seems that my surround sound system's center channel speaker wires had become unhooked! All of Buck & Aikman was coming thru that one center channel speaker!!

I now have to power to mute those dolts!! WOO HOO!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 2

You're watching football in March?

A Packer game on the DVR is better than 99% of anything else on TV..... :LOL:

• Like 2

Joe Buck is the most intolerable announcer in sports history. I do not understand why anyone employs him.

He's for all the casual fans. He's insufferable to any actual follower of any sport.

• Like 2

Joe Buck is the most intolerable announcer in sports history. I do not understand why anyone employs him.

He's for all the casual fans. He's insufferable to any actual follower of any sport.

Indeed......he has made it clear that he's never played football. Aside from giving basic info about each play, he offers nothing meaningful. What he does try to add to his announcing is either irrelevant, non-sensical, or downright stupid.

Indeed......he has made it clear that he's never played football. Aside from giving basic info about each play, he offers nothing meaningful. What he does try to add to his announcing is either irrelevant, non-sensical, or downright stupid.

He at least knows enough about baseball. Problem is his casting is still shit cause he'll pick one topic, and only talk about that topic, even if it's not relevant to the game.

If I'm watching a Cubs vs. Brewers game I don't need to hear about David Ortiz's last season or hear Buck's nonstop fellating of Clayton Kershaw.

• Like 1

Oh. And Phil Sims is terrible. "Inside/outside inside/outside inside/outside.............. Yackety Yack

Hey what happened to you in the confidence pool last year?

It's a long story that I'll get into when I have a nano second of time. It sucked because I was in first place when I stopped playing. I'll play the whole thing out next year.

I'll elaborate later, but in short; I'm starting a new job as a lab manager on Monday. I finished out my two weeks notice on Wednesday. I'm leaving a company that I love and have been with for over 6 1/2 years because of an asshole branch manager. This guy is a tool and f***ed with my with life with no regard for my family. All of this was set in motion in the second week of December.

• Like 1

I'm really HÀTE to renew the thread, but it's necessary.

Joe Suckass is is doing (and I not only mean his announcing) the U.S. Open on Fox.

:facepalm:

• Like 2

I'm really HÀTE to renew the thread, but it's necessary.

Joe Suckass is is doing (and I not only mean his announcing) the U.S. Open on Fox.

:facepalm:

I tuned in to the U.S. Open today, and when I heard his voice, I automatically cringed. His voice and delivery are just plain WRONG for the sport.

And apparently, he mistakenly referred to a guy named Aiken as Aikman.....imagine that.

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

Good grief I couldn't believe when I tuned in for a long day of U.S Open golf his voice was the first thing I heard. Fortunate it didn't last to long but when they switched over at 6pm there he was again. Double yuck... :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Joe Buck sounds like a robot to me... I'm still mad at NBC for losing the rights to the US Open.. It's just not the same. Just don't enjoy Fox coverage...

Off topic, did they pour Holly into that grey dress? It couldn't be any tighter... Zeesh!

• Like 2

Along similar lines, I'm gonna be upset when NBC takes over announcing NASCAR in July. The Fox team of Mike Joy, Darrell Waltrip, & Jeff Gordon are great.

Joe Buck sounds like a robot to me... I'm still mad at NBC for losing the rights to the US Open.. It's just not the same. Just don't enjoy Fox coverage...

Off topic, did they pour Holly into that grey dress? It couldn't be any tighter... Zeesh!

He is a robot, he's monotone and he reads shit prompted for him as if he is reading it.... He says a lot fo dumb sh-t too - Joe Buck Sucks.

• Like 1

I discovered purely by accident how to make Joe Buck & Troy Aikman disappear!

I was watching the Packer-Cowboy playoff game tonight, and I noticed that the audio was weird. I was hearing the game, the background sounds of the stadium, but I was hearing NO Buck & Aikman. Not one peep.....

It seems that my surround sound system's center channel speaker wires had become unhooked! All of Buck & Aikman was coming thru that one center channel speaker!!

I now have to power to mute those dolts!! WOO HOO!! :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Hahaha! I've been muting them for yours my friend. I turn off the volume and crank tunes all day and night long!