Top 50 Things To Do with Treeduck on his 50th Birthday (Happy Birthday Duck!)

JohnnyBlaze

I didn't want to post in this thread yesterday- had to wait until today to wish you a proper happy birthday. Hope you're having a great day!

Thanks mate! :cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo: :martini: :martini: :martini: :martini: :cosmo: :cosmo: :cosmo:

Happy TURBO 50, Pat! :cheers:

http://i.imgur.com/eegGXML.png

Oh yeah I've just noticed that you've duckified the artwork! :LOL: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:LOL: I couldn't let that duckification idea go to waste, but I wondered if it had slipped past you at first!

Yeah it did, I just saw the Turbo 30 cover and you know obviously didn't look at it properly! :LOL:

If it's any consolation, I missed it the first time I saw it too. :)

Aye it's a subtly effective piece of work from Beanie! :16ton:

Thanks, birthday duck! :)

• Like 1

:cheers: Happy, happy 50th birthday Ducky !! :cheers:

I hope you are enjoying the following!

1) Enjoy an extended evening combo of Pub-Rock Gig-Pub with the duck. (JohnnyBlaze)

2) Post a bunch of freaky sh!t/items of penetrating insight on TRF while listening to earnest folk music. (vaportrailer)

3) Unpacking the newest Black Sabbath's Box Set - Paranoid and listen to it using the new Pat sneakers. ( Verena )

4) Take him out for a pint :cheers: (pip65)

5) ...and an inverted bucket of chicken (goose)

6) While on a birthday road trip to The Bad Babes Of ComicCon, TD and friends break down and have to spend the evening in Jerusalem's Lot, Maine .. 500 years later, Duck realizes 50 wasn't so old after all !!!!!!!!! (Lucas)

7) Break into the Mercedes Benz stadium dressed as cheerleaders and throw footballs with a kidnapped Drew Brees!!

8) Hunting! (Tinwoodsman)

9) Listen to Judas Priest over a pint (djflex)

10) Listen to ducky's top 50 Priest songs, having 8 pints (greyfriar)

11) Teleport back in time to catch the '84 French Open final of McEnroe vs Lendl (JohnnyBlaze)

12) Take him to Tesco and be his best wingman ever! :smoke: (bean-tor)

13) Naked. Mopeding. (Stormtron)

14) Listen to Rainbow get ready for their Summer 2017 tour- you have a seat on stage! :) (blueschica)

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202017-03-05%20at%202.19.28%20PM.png

• Like 2

1) Enjoy an extended evening combo of Pub-Rock Gig-Pub with the duck. (JohnnyBlaze)

2) Post a bunch of freaky sh!t/items of penetrating insight on TRF while listening to earnest folk music. (vaportrailer)

3) Unpacking the newest Black Sabbath's Box Set - Paranoid and listen to it using the new Pat sneakers. ( Verena )

6) While on a birthday road trip to The Bad Babes Of ComicCon, TD and friends break down and have to spend the evening in Jerusalem's Lot, Maine .. 500 years later, Duck realizes 50 wasn't so old after all !!!!!!!!! (Lucas)

7) Break into the Mercedes Benz stadium dressed as cheerleaders and throw footballs with a kidnapped Drew Brees!!

11) Teleport back in time to catch the '84 French Open final of McEnroe vs Lendl (JohnnyBlaze)

14) Listen to Rainbow get ready for their Summer 2017 tour- you have a seat on stage! :) (blueschica)

15) Take Duck to Volcanic Eruptionz so he can get that birthday lapdance from EagleMoon (Lucas)

• Like 2

15) Take Duck to Volcanic Eruptionz so he can get that birthday lapdance from EagleMoon (Lucas)

Uh huh. :givebeer:

All is quiet here now... :hi:

Yeah, I'm disappointed the list didn't get past 15. There should be a thousand ideas on there!!! :blaze:

Aye people lose interest quick around here. :smoke:

Yeah. Think about where people read TRF: lying in bed (like me now being a lazy bastard about getting up), at their desk at work, in their cars, at school, at the kitchen table, sitting in some park, lounging on the sofa with their fat cat pressing on their chest, on the can taking a steamer, etc.

The nature of the Net makes it tough to stay interested in one thing..."Oh look, Trump news again", "Hmm, so THAT'S how you spell 'legumes' ", "Wow, I didn't know salamanders have orgies"...

All is quiet here now... :hi:

Yeah, I'm disappointed the list didn't get past 15. There should be a thousand ideas on there!!! :blaze:

Aye people lose interest quick around here. :smoke:

Yeah. Think about where people read TRF: lying in bed (like me now being a lazy bastard about getting up), at their desk at work, in their cars, at school, at the kitchen table, sitting in some park, lounging on the sofa with their fat cat pressing on their chest, on the can taking a steamer, etc.

The nature of the Net makes it tough to stay interested in one thing..."Oh look, Trump news again", "Hmm, so THAT'S how you spell 'legumes' ", "Wow, I didn't know salamanders have orgies"...

For a minute there I was too lazy to reply... :hail:

This is amazing! I'm jealous! I love HELIX!!!! Where the hell have you been Jonny?? I miss you dude!

Anyway! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I know your birthday is on March 5th. We talked about it in a few pms, but here is my official late ass birthday wish for you!!!

I know what your birthday wish is, but I will keep that between you and I.

Love you mate!

• Like 1

This is amazing! I'm jealous! I love HELIX!!!! Where the hell have you been Jonny?? I miss you dude!

Anyway! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I know your birthday is on March 5th. We talked about it in a few pms, but here is my official late ass birthday wish for you!!!

I know what your birthday wish is, but I will keep that between you and I.

Love you mate!

Thanks Earl! :givebeer:

Let's go !!

16) Ring-and-run at Digital Dad's house ( Lucas )

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

16) Ring-and-run at Digital Dad's house ( Lucas )

17) Watch Super Bowl XLIV on a constant loop for 24 hours (JohnnyBlaze)

• Like 2