A research study: Chemistry: Going Beneath, Between and Behind the Sexuality of RUSH Fans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RocknRollResearcher

RocknRollResearcher

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Fronting bands, recovery, hiking, female RUSH fans

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:56 AM

RUSH fans needed: help me with my RUSH research project by taking a quick survey on sexual satisfaction… and RUSH  

Find survey at www.researchrocks.org or
https://stedwards.co...3rqJozMOlsoMIFD

Sponsored Post

#2 IwillchooseFreeWill

IwillchooseFreeWill

Prime Mover

• Members
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, traveling, textile arts, science fiction, TV, AFL, Burmese cats, nature and the outdoors, friends

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:05 PM

You should have asked at the beginning whether you were currently in a sexual relationship. I could answer general questions but I'm a widow now and don't have anyone to play with

#3 RocknRollResearcher

RocknRollResearcher

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Fronting bands, recovery, hiking, female RUSH fans

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:52 PM

View PostIwillchooseFreeWill, on 03 March 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

You should have asked at the beginning whether you were currently in a sexual relationship. I could answer general questions but I'm a widow now and don't have anyone to play with

Hi there!  Thank you so much for taking the survey.  That is a helpful suggestion.  I have to admit being an undergrad, albeit an older undergrad (I am!), means this is all about a learning experience for me.  I am not allowed to change the survey now, however, I can include that in my findings, so your suggestion will help others.  :-)  And I love your username!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users