Just gave out wrong best picture award at the Oscars!

blueschica

All the best actors are dead!

And all the worst actors are alive!

Duck, who are the best 3 dead actors?

PolarizeMe, who are the worst 3 actors alive?

Oh, I was just saying it in jest to Duckie's post. But a serious answer is that IDK cause I don't hate myself that much to seek out horrible acting.

Well, I don't seek them out either. However, when a childhood toy/cartoon of yours from the 80s becomes a movie, you have to watch it. OR when Harrison Ford decides to return as Indy, you just come across a really crappy actor.

http://gazettereview.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/shia-lebeouf-now.png

Of course, I wasn't expecting anything great but still, I don't want a joke of an actor either.

He should think about having children with Corey Feldman ... we need a new generation to continue in the footsteps of Robert Redford

:LOL:

At least Feldman didn't ruin Goonies, Stand By Me, or Lost Boys.

And The Burbs! Feldman is a f***ing genius compared to that knob!

Oh, I was just saying it in jest to Duckie's post. But a serious answer is that IDK cause I don't hate myself that much to seek out horrible acting.

Well, I don't seek them out either. However, when a childhood toy/cartoon of yours from the 80s becomes a movie, you have to watch it. OR when Harrison Ford decides to return as Indy, you just come across a really crappy actor.

Of course, I wasn't expecting anything great but still, I don't want a joke of an actor either.

He should think about having children with Corey Feldman ... we need a new generation to continue in the footsteps of Robert Redford

Didn't see it. BUT The Burbs IS in that time frame of when he had good movies.

Anyway, yeah I'd give Feldman a pass just for adding something to the 3 flicks I mentioned.

Didn't see it. BUT The Burbs IS in that time frame of when he had good movies.

Anyway, yeah I'd give Feldman a pass just for adding something to the 3 flicks I mentioned.

The Burbs is worth seeing, even Tom Hanks is good and I don' even like him. Also there's Bruce Dern and this Canadian guy who I haven't seen in anything else but he totally steals the film.

Here's a clip:

Just saw Emma Stone's presser. She said she had the Best Actress envelope in her hand the whole time, even while Best Picture was being presented, so it wasn't like that same envelope got accidentally handed to Beatty and Dunaway. And there was obviously a correct Best Picture envelope because the producer for La La Land showed it on camera. So where did a second Best Actress envelope come from?

If I understand correctly there's 2 sets of envelopes. 2 reps from the accounting firm that count the ballots each stand on either side of the stage with one set and hand out the envelope to the presenters on their side. Yes Emma Stone had her envelope, but the other rep messed up and gave Beatty the second best actress envelope instead of best picture. Clearly explains his confusion in reading the ballot and Dunaway just blurted out the movie title without noticing it was for the wrong award. Kimmel said it was his fault. Not sure if he was just being nice or if somehow as host he has some control over getting the envelope and he messed it up.

Edited by Rushian King

Just saw Emma Stone's presser. She said she had the Best Actress envelope in her hand the whole time, even while Best Picture was being presented, so it wasn't like that same envelope got accidentally handed to Beatty and Dunaway. And there was obviously a correct Best Picture envelope because the producer for La La Land showed it on camera. So where did a second Best Actress envelope come from?

If I understand correctly there's 2 sets of envelopes. 2 reps from the accounting firm that count the ballots each stand on either side of the stage with one set and hand out the envelope to the presenters on their side. Yes Emma Stone had her envelope, but the other rep messed up and gave Beatty the second best actress envelope instead of best picture. Clearly explains his confusion in reading the ballot and Dunaway just blurted out the movie title without noticing it was for the wrong award. Kimmel said it was his fault. Not sure if he was just being nice or if somehow as host he has some control over getting the envelope and he messed it up.

It's hilarious to me that something so simple can be screwed up by a professional accounting firm. Really, we counted ballots for class president, etc. back in elementary school. :LOL:

• Like 1

La La Land was great but I've heard amazing things about Moonlight.

I've never even heard of Moonlight until tonight and I go to movies pretty regularly. What theaters did they show this thing? Khazitstan?

who are the worst 3 actors alive?

This guy may make the list:

OH GAWD. OH MAN. OH GAWD. OH MAN.

You maybe right. I had time to think about it seriously, and I came across some "poll" that threw in Jaden Smith in the mix of worst actors today but I honestly can't name a single film of his I've seen so I can't say for sure unless I go see one but I can't be assed to do so right now. :P

But...I think I'd have to throw Shia LeDingDong in the mix of worst actors just because I think he's "lost" to the point of no return. :LOL:

Edited by PolarizeMe

How weird was that? Faye Dunaway looked not so good and Warren Beatty Faye Dunaway just called the WRONG movie for the biggest award!

Are you sure it wasn't this guy?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

How weird was that? Faye Dunaway looked not so good and Warren Beatty Faye Dunaway just called the WRONG movie for the biggest award!

Are you sure it wasn't this guy?

maxresdefault.jpg

He's probably pretty happy right now! "Finally! Something worse!"

Is that Shia LaBeouf? :o

Yeah with probably the stupidest haircut of all time!

Was the first thing I noticed, funnily enough...!

Davy Crockett wants his hat back!

Davy Crockett wants his hat back!

That's got to be in the running for worst haircut ever.