Just want to say a quick thank you

Brucey

Some of you seem like genuinely lovely people and I feel like I've taken some of your kindnesses for granted and continued to act in a really churlish manner, almost all of the time. I'm sorry if I've ever annoyed any of you, I don't like doing that but it's all I seem to be good at, annoying, frustrating, disappointing and hurting people. I don't really see the point in things if I can't make another persons day. This is going to look weird no matter what I put so I shouldn't start overthinking yet again, just wanted to thank some of you for putting up with my shit and even humouring me occasionally, I won't be bothering anyone for much longer. I hope you all succeed in your endeavours and keep this forum going, I've never come across another online community quite like it.
  • Like 3

Brucey, maybe I am not understanding this, but I'm not sure what you need to apologize for ... I have always found you honest and a sincere person ..

I won't be bothering anyone for much longer

If you need someone to chat with, I'm here

Brucey, maybe I am not understanding this, but I'm not sure what you need to apologize for ... I have always found you honest and a sincere person ..

I won't be bothering anyone for much longer

If you need someone to chat with, I'm here

I'm not sure what transpired to generate the initial post but I'm also concerned about the wording of that sentence in italics.

• Like 1

Brucey, I must say that you've never annoyed, frustrated, disappointed, or hurt me. You have made my day, though, and you crack me up on a regular basis--for instance, you gave me a good chuckle just the other day in the waving thread! Maybe that seems really small or inconsequential to some people, but to me there's nothing small about bringing a smile to someone's face. I always look forward to your posts!

Do you remember when you were absent from the forum for some time and I told you that I was very glad to see you when you returned? I had genuinely missed you and wondered how you were doing during your absence. I don't know if someone here has indicated that you annoy/frustrate/disappoint/hurt him or her, but I sincerely hope that is not the case. I can say with certainty that I am far from the only one who enjoys your contributions here. I do hope that you will stay.

I, too, am concerned by the wording in your message. I'll always be here for you if you'd like a friendly ear or shoulder, so please don't hesitate to reach out. Take good care of yourself :hug2:

• Like 3

Some of you seem like genuinely lovely people and I feel like I've taken some of your kindnesses for granted and continued to act in a really churlish manner, almost all of the time. I'm sorry if I've ever annoyed any of you, I don't like doing that but it's all I seem to be good at, annoying, frustrating, disappointing and hurting people. I don't really see the point in things if I can't make another persons day. This is going to look weird no matter what I put so I shouldn't start overthinking yet again, just wanted to thank some of you for putting up with my shit and even humouring me occasionally, I won't be bothering anyone for much longer. I hope you all succeed in your endeavours and keep this forum going, I've never come across another online community quite like it.

Your "churlishness" is what endears you to some of us! No problems, Brucey! I enjoy your POV actually!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Two%20thumbs%20up%20banana%20sm.jpg

• Like 1

Brucey, I know you have struggled with depression, but as someone with depression in their family, I've found your posts to be enlightening, not annoying or churlish. I hope you choose to stay on TRF. Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

Brucey, you were one of my first friends when I joined this forum a few years back, you still are a great friend. You have never annoyed me, and I doubt anyone on the forums. I hope everything is ok, and hope you will continue to stay. I am always here for a talk if you need it.
  • Like 2

I want to apologise for posting that, I'm used to not feeling particularly amazing but I've rarely felt quite like what I did last night, and it culminated in me posting that. This will sound extremely silly but I kinda felt philosophical and like I was releasing everyone of my burden, I know that might sound bizarre. I won't go into too much detail but I was acting in a similar manner in "real life" too, talking to people in a similar way. Thankfully I didn't have any kind of true plan in mind or anything, I just went out walking in the woods. Even though it was dark and I could hardly see a thing and it was extremely f***ing windy! Again I know that sounds really strange. So yes I'm sorry for posting that and I won't do it again, but I know words don't really cut it.
  • Like 4