Bill Paxton dead at 61

Presto-digitation

No way!!! That's so sad.

RIP Bill Paxton :rose: He was always entertaining. Stole the scene in everything he did.

I first saw him in Weird Science when I was a kid, and he's still the highlight of an already great movie.

Like I said before, he stole the scene in everything.

Another personal favourite his his part in True Lies. Without him, it would just be another decent Arnie action flick. But that whole section with him as the used car salesman, pretending to be a spy in order to sleep with women, is pure gold.

• Like 4

I first saw him in Weird Science when I was a kid, and he's still the highlight of an already great movie.

Another personal favourite his his part in True Lies. Without him, it would just be another decent Arnie action flick. But that whole section with him as the used car salesman, pretending to be a spy in order to sleep with women, is pure gold.

That's the best bit.

• Like 3

Forgot about that. It takes something special to play a dweeb like that and still be likable.

• Like 1

We're still reeling from Bill Paxton's untimely death.

Especially now that details have emerged about the Titanic actor's nerves surrounding his fatal surgery. So sad.

As we previously reported, over the weekend, the celebrated industry vet passed away due to complications following a scheduled heart surgery. And it seems Paxton was really worried about going under the knife, as director Doug Liman noted in a recent interview.

R.I.P. Bill

♥♥♥♥