Keanu Reeves or Tom Cruise?

Texas King

Keanu Reeves or Tom Cruise?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Keanu Reeves or Tom Cruise?

Tom Cruise is in loads of films I enjoy in spite of nearly always being the worst part of them.

Reeves I find quite likeable.

Cruise wins just because I think he has better roles and the better movies overall

• Like 1

Tom Cruise is in loads of films I enjoy in spite of nearly always being the worst part of them.

Reeves I find quite likeable.

Cruise wins just because I think he has better roles and the better movies overall

This is why I picked him too.

I have to dissociate Cruise the person from Cruise the actor, cause based on acting alone, I'd vote Cruise solely on the basis of Risky Business (okay...maybe Top Gun or any other role of his I could think of too...). For what Keanu lacks in acting is at least made up in being a very commendable human being. Edited by PolarizeMe

I have to dissociate Cruise the person from Cruise the actor, cause based on acting alone, I'd vote Cruise solely on the basis of Risky Business (okay...maybe Top Gun or any other role of his I could think of too...). For what Keanu lacks in acting is at least made up in being a very commendable human being.

I used to be able to do that, but after so many years of talk shows and Scientology my dislike of Tom Cruise is too strong. He is a better actor but I still like Keanu Reeves better. I really just can't watch Tom Cruise movies anymore.

• Like 1

I have to dissociate Cruise the person from Cruise the actor, cause based on acting alone, I'd vote Cruise solely on the basis of Risky Business (okay...maybe Top Gun or any other role of his I could think of too...). For what Keanu lacks in acting is at least made up in being a very commendable human being.

I used to be able to do that, but after so many years of talk shows and Scientology my dislike of Tom Cruise is too strong. He is a better actor but I still like Keanu Reeves better. I really just can't watch Tom Cruise movies anymore.

I skipped nearly all of those talk show interviews. I think the only ones I saw were 10 seconds of the infamously stupid jumping on the sofa Oprah crap + several minutes of him condescendingly talking to Matt whatshisname about Scientology & how "psychology is a pseudoscience".

Everything I've seen and read of Keanu in interviews makes me believe he's a genuinely nice guy. But I'm not watching movies to see how nice actors are off camera.

Related... I knew absolutely nothing of Philip Seymour Hoffman's personal life. Zero. But I thought he was an excellent actor and wish he were still around making movies.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 3