Your top 3 tracks on Def Leppard album Pyromania?

Texas King

Your top 3 tracks on Def Leppard album Pyromania?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Your top 3 tracks on Def Leppard album Pyromania?

• Rock! Rock! (Till You Drop)
    • Photograph
    • Stagefright
    • Too Late for Love
    • Die Hard the Hunter
    • Foolin
    • Rock of Ages
    • Comin' Under Fire
    • Action! Not Words
    • Billy's Got a Gun

Can I name 4 or 5? This is difficult! :LOL:

Billy's Got a Gun

Die Hard the Hunter

Stagefright

(I almost said Too Late for Love and I love that song but I'm in a Stagefright kinda mood at the moment.)

• Like 2

Wow.

This is the very first album I bought with my own money. I was very much into Def Leppard.

I very very rarely bother with them anymore, they do little for me. If I heard them now for the first time I doubt I'd notice. But I don't know. This thread makes me want to go listen right now. Great memories, and affection for these tunes will last forever.

• Like 2

Their drummer is amazing with one arm. If anyone ever needs motivation to overcome a disability, here it is. Imagine if he had just given up and thought his life was ruined and sat and moped and blamed everyone and everything for what happened.

Instead he found determination and an iron will to achieve what looks impossible.

• Like 2

Their drummer is amazing with one arm. If anyone ever needs motivation to overcome a disability, here it is. Imagine if he had just given up and thought his life was ruined and sat and moped and blamed everyone and everything for what happened.

Instead he found determination and an iron will to achieve what looks impossible.

http://youtu.be/yonijurHnjs

I love this entire concert. So fantastic!

• Like 2

http://youtu.be/yonijurHnjs

It would have been odd if he blamed everyone and everything for what happened considering it was one hundred percent his fault that he lost his arm. I think he was very fortunate that he not only survived the car crash but he was young enough (only 20 or 21 at the time) that he didn't let it deter him from playing drums again and following what was in his heart. It that happened to him now he would probably retire.

Losing his arm was a blessing in disguise because he had to change his kit and the way he played which helped give the band a unique drum sound for a while.