PeW and MP duo tracks matchup: Freewill & Entre Nous vs Limelight and Vital Signs?

Texas King

PeW and MP duo tracks matchup: Freewill & Entre Nous vs Limelight and Viatl Signs?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. PeW and MP duo tracks matchup: Freewill & Entre Nous vs Limelight and Vital Signs?

• PeW duo: Freewill & Entre Nous
    • MP duo: Limelight and Vital Signs
  2. 2. Your LEAST fave out of these 4?

I saw this and it immediately came down to Entre Nous vs. Vital Signs for me. Easy choice for Entre Nous, though I do enjoy VS.

Looking at the poll results, it seems that others have had this same reaction.

Limelight and Freewill are roughly tied at a ranking very very high on my Rush list.

Vital is several spots above Entre, no slight to Nous because it is good, though.

Nevertheless, Limelight/Vital Signs wins.

• Like 1

Limelight carrying Vital Signs for the win!

1 Limelight

2 Free Will

3 Entre Nous

4 Vital Signs

VS may be the weakest but it's still an excellent song. :yes:

Limelight & Free Will are Rush TITANS!!!! :yes:

None of this really matters because Red Barchetta is the greatest ever Rush track period!!!

Greatest playing, greatest sounds and greatest lyric, end of :P

Limelight and Freewill are roughly tied at a ranking very very high on my Rush list.

Vital is several spots above Entre, no slight to Nous because it is good, though.

This is where I'm at too. I like Limelight slightly more than Freewill, but they're almost tied and both in my top ten. It comes down to Entre Nous vs. Vital Signs, and Vital Signs is just way more interesting to me. Shout out to the 5.1 version, it sounds awesome.

• Like 1

This is where I'm at too. I like Limelight slightly more than Freewill, but they're almost tied and both in my top ten. It comes down to Entre Nous vs. Vital Signs, and Vital Signs is just way more interesting to me. Shout out to the 5.1 version, it sounds awesome.

Which 5.1 version? I wanna find it and take a listen.

Which 5.1 version? I wanna find it and take a listen.

The one from the Blu-ray disc in the 30th Anniversary edition of Moving Pictures.