Anti-Black Sabbath Army

JohnRogers

I have never really been a fan. Take em or leave em to be honest...

A bit too heavy metal for you? :smoke:

Probably so...

Black Sabbath are simply one of the most seminal bands in music history; since 13th Feb 1970 (release date of debut album) world has never been the same.

I have enjoied them live with three different singers, I love almost every album they made (even the much loathed Born Again), no matter the line up (Tony = trademark) and I will always answer to a Black Sabbath Army call !!!

• Like 5

I don't like them really but Master of Reality is one of the best albums I've ever heard.

I don't like them really but Master of Reality is one of the best albums I've ever heard.

How can you like that album so much and not like Paranoid and Vol 4?

Good point.

I will play them sometime. But MOR really clicked with me.

In my opinion there is no Sabbath whitout Ozzy tho. Black Sabbath have only released Black Sabbath - Paranoid - Master Of Reality - Vol. 4 - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Sabotage - Technical Ecstacy - Never Say Die! - 13

Oh, and ofcourse the live albums that was recorded during this time.

All the other things I count as a another band.

But these albums are all fuccking great! (Except for maybe Technical Ecstacy....)

Edited by YYZumbi

In my opinion there is no Sabbath whitout Ozzy tho. Black Sabbath have only released Black Sabbath - Paranoid - Master Of Reality - Vol. 4 - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Sabotage - Technical Ecstacy - Never Say Die! - 13

Oh, and ofcourse the live albums that was recorded during this time.

All the other things I count as a another band.

But these albums are all fuccking great! (Except for maybe Technical Ecstacy....)

Your opinion is wrong, because Black Sabbath did release other albums, just not with members that you like.

• Like 1

oh, let's get f***ing real. the only sabbath record your synth era ears could handle is seventh star

Well... that album does have Heart Like A Wheel.