- Each week, for the first 26 weeks, you will pick one driver.
- If you fail to make a pick before the Green Flag drops, you will automatically be given the top-qualifying driver that is still available on your roster. You will also be penalized up to 5 points for the late pick. (The minimum race score is 0, so you won't ever lose points on a week.)
- Through the first 26 weeks, you can not pick the same driver twice.
- You will be rewarded the same number of points as the driver receives in the race. (based on NASCAR's new scoring system)
- Along with the human players, an automatic pick will be given to a competitor called "Racer X". This automatic pick will always be based on the highest qualifying driver that has not been used on its roster.
- After 26 weeks, any players ranked below "Racer X" will be eliminated from competition.
- All postseason-eligible drivers will have their regular season points totals reduced by 2/3rds. This will tighten the field for the Chase run.
- In the Chase, the driver roster will reset, so you can use any driver one more time.
- Top score after the last ten races wins the championship.
Edited by KenJennings, 13 February 2017 - 10:35 AM.