Plz help

Permanent-Rush

Does anyone have an instagram here, if so I need u to block a really mean account.

Pretty much what they do is post things about people that people send to them, but they post mean things, like really mean things.

plz block them. The account @rockfandombeef

Edited by GotNeilPeart?

I have no social media apart from this forum but is there any way you can just amend your settings to block their messages???

Or maybe can you get in touch with the Admin on Instagram to let them know what is happening.

Sorry I don't know much about IT GotNeil but you need to really get this nipped in the bud quickly if it is upsetting you.

Please try not to let it get to you. This person may be suffering in their own way and wants to lash out at others.

I have been like that myself (as a bully) but I am trying to address my issues now.

I hope that you can sort things, don't let it get you down

Steve

At Instagram if I'm not following someone what good is blocking them???

I'm blocking Maverick here at TRF because he insinuates I have small hands and feet.

• Like 2

I'm blocking Maverick here at TRF because he insinuates I have small hands and feet.

Well do you? :P

I suppose blocking would prevent someone from following you again and commenting on any of your pictures.

• Like 2

Nothing wrong with that

Donald Trump has small hands and he is President whether you love or hate him (I am not making any judgment here)

Jack Nicklaus has very small hands and is the greatest golfer ever

I suppose blocking would prevent someone from following you again and commenting on any of your pictures.

I have small hands and size 7 feet but a big heart XXX

I have bigger feet than you do! :P

• Like 2

Me too! :LOL:

• Like 2

Are you ladies taking into account UK male sizes and converting it into US female sizes?

• Like 2

Are you ladies taking into account UK male sizes and converting it into US female sizes?

I wear a 10 1/2 women's shoe, which is an 8 1/2 men's. Is there a difference in the UK?

• Like 1

I wear a 10 1/2 women's shoe, which is an 8 1/2 men's. Is there a difference in the UK?

Yeah, there's a slight difference. But it still means that your feet ARE bigger.

8.5 US men's = 8 UK

• Like 1

Yeah, there's a slight difference. But it still means that your feet ARE bigger.

8.5 US men's = 8 UK

Okay. Good to know. :P

• Like 3

8.5 US men's = 8 UK

Hey, you asked wise guy...er...girl...with the big ass feet! :P

• Like 1

At 8 !/2, so do I! My glove size is Large, and HOW DOES THIS BULL SH*T control my abilities or anything else? Now for the question. Do you believe this BS? If so, WHY? That thinking is not much above the neanderthal level...

I've always found that although I consider my hands and feet on the small side, it never affected my sexual prowess or the length of my penis. This kinda thing is what makes me LAUGH! But it's sad that people actually DO believe this Hooey. :joker:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/TRF-%20Johnny%20Blazes%20view%20of%20my%20animal%20self....jpg

I have size 13 FEET and the rest of me I'm incredibly proud of, wink wink hehe
  • Like 2

8.5 US men's = 8 UK

Size 8 in Canada is size 6 in the UK. That's women's shoe sizes. I assume the USA is the same as Canada.

8.5 US men's = 8 UK

Hey, you asked wise guy...er...girl...with the big ass feet! :P

You brought it up. :LOL: