Nightwish

defrushfan01

this is where we as Nightwish fans can post pictures of this great band. so start sharing pictures guys.

QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 21 2005, 12:43 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 20 2005, 03:41 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 20 2005, 04:24 AM)
No offense, but isnt there already a Nightwish thread on this forum?

Can't have too many of them Moon... laugh.gif common001.gif

Here's a link to some cool wallpapers Nightwish Wallpapers

Can't see any Images???

Oh well Thanks for link at any rate. biggrin.gif

Still ok from my works computer. Perhaps you need to trade your batmobile in for a good computer Batman laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 21 2005, 07:49 AM)
QUOTE (Batman @ Sep 21 2005, 12:43 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 20 2005, 03:41 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 20 2005, 04:24 AM)
No offense, but isnt there already a Nightwish thread on this forum?

Can't have too many of them Moon... laugh.gif common001.gif

Here's a link to some cool wallpapers Nightwish Wallpapers

Can't see any Images???

Oh well Thanks for link at any rate. biggrin.gif

Still ok from my works computer. Perhaps you need to trade your batmobile in for a good computer Batman laugh.gif

The Batcave's Batputer is top notch no worries. laugh.gif

there might be a firefox thing I check into some more they want me to change firewall settings so tongue.gif to them I didn't need there wallpapers anyway when I have this.................

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/batman2112/batman-darkknight.jpg

You guys really like this band A? I thought it was Amy Lee when I first heard it for some reason.

These guys sound like five 80's bands wrapped into one to me. There's a lot of old bands I used to hear a lot 20 years ago that sounds just like these guys. It's cool that people still like this type of music.

QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 21 2005, 05:39 PM)
You guys really like this band A? I thought it was Amy Lee when I first heard it for some reason.

These guys sound like five 80's bands wrapped into one to me. There's a lot of old bands I used to hear a lot 20 years ago that sounds just like these guys. It's cool that people still like this type of music.

dazed025.gif

If you can say you've played an album the whole way through and still knock them, then fine. Its your opinion Indy.

I hated the eighties and the crap that was brought out during this pathetic musical era. Nightwish are nothing like anything I have heard before, certainly nothing like a crappy '80s band, and this is one of the reasons I like them.

If you've only heard a snippet from one of their songs, then you have no cause to judge. Listen on...

Personally, I can't stop playing their music. I don't own anything from any band that was big in the '80s this is just an insult. dazed025.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 21 2005, 02:26 PM)

dazed025.gif

If you can say you've played an album the whole way through and still knock them, then fine. Its your opinion Indy.

I hated the eighties and the crap that was brought out during this pathetic musical era. Nightwish are nothing like anything I have heard before, certainly nothing like a crappy '80s band, and this is one of the reasons I like them.

If you've only heard a snippet from one of their songs, then you have no cause to judge. Listen on...

Personally, I can't stop playing their music. I don't own anything from any band that was big in the '80s this is just an insult. dazed025.gif

I wasn't putting them down at all. I personally like a lot of music from the 80's and a lot of it is better than 90% of the new crap these days. Sorry if you took that as me raggin on them. I heard a few of their songs and they remind me of some 80's music, if you see that as a put down then I don't know what to tell ya. It's not knocking them at all.

Nightwish is the one band ive been playing the most. Its just a fresh sound, and they dont get old (not yet at least). I really want to see them live someday.

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Sep 22 2005, 01:00 AM)
Nightwish is the one band ive been playing the most. Its just a fresh sound, and they dont get old (not yet at least). I really want to see them live someday.

Me too. It'd be great to see them with an orchestra too yes.gif

QUOTE (Indica @ Sep 21 2005, 08:22 PM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 21 2005, 02:26 PM)

dazed025.gif

I wasn't putting them down at all. I personally like a lot of music from the 80's and a lot of it is better than 90% of the new crap these days. Sorry if you took that as me raggin on them. I heard a few of their songs and they remind me of some 80's music, if you see that as a put down then I don't know what to tell ya. It's not knocking them at all.

OK Indy, point taken. But I disagree with them sounding like anyone else at all...never mind eighties bands tongue.gif

I must say that:

1) Nightwish is freaking amazing

and 2) I've fallen in love with Tarja's voice.

(listen to "Nemo" and you'll see what I mean)

1022.gif

QUOTE (progrush2112 @ Sep 22 2005, 08:38 AM)
I must say that:

1) Nightwish is freaking amazing
and 2) I've fallen in love with Tarja's voice.
(listen to "Nemo" and you'll see what I mean)
1022.gif

yes.gif ...and 'Ever Dream' ...this song is just gorgeous 1022.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Sep 22 2005, 03:06 AM)
QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Sep 22 2005, 01:00 AM)

Me too. It'd be great to see them with an orchestra too yes.gif

Speaking of which, rumor has it that for their last gig in Helsinki on October 21, that they'll have a full orchestra at their disposal. Just a rumor, but it would be sweet if it happened. BTW, they're filming that show for a dvd.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 22 2005, 12:59 PM)
They WERE supposed to play San Fran at the Fillmore in November, but they cancelled months ago. I dont like that tongue.gif

Yeah because their american label cancelled their plans, claiming they didn't have enough sales over here to do another tour... Thanks a lot Roadrunner records.

Archived