Your choice: Rush epics or Rush radio-friendly tunes?

Texas King

Your choice: Rush epics or Rush radio-friendly tunes?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Your choice: Rush epics or Rush radio-friendly tunes?

• epics (2112, Xanadu, Necromancer, Natural Science, The Camera Eye, Fountain of Lamneth, La Villa, Cygnus I and II)
    • radio-friendly tunes(Tom Sawyer, Limelight, Red Barchetta, Closer to the Heart, Fly by Night, The Spirit of Radio, Freewill, Subdivisions)

I think anybody who's still posting on a RUSH message board when the band has probably since retired is going to be way more hardcore and will choose the epics.

Like me :D

• Like 2

Forced to decide, I went with the radio-friendly tunes. I'd rather listen to Circumstances/Trees than side I of Hemispheres, Spirit/Freewill than Natty Sci, Closer to the Heart than Cygnus X-I, and Bangkok/Twilight Zone over the complete 2112. On the other hand, I'll take Xanadu, Camera Eye, and the Fountain over other tracks from those albums. Edited by goose
  • Like 1

I like both.

http://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww278/Evil_Mick666/CaptObvious.jpg

So I should say something not so obvious maybe? Like I hate everything but Broon's Bane? :huh:

50161113.jpg
  • Like 1

Xanadu cancels out Red Barchetta. The balance of the epics easily takes the remaining radio tracks, as fantastic as TSOR might be.
  • Like 1