The Rush Forum members in Film

JohnnyBlaze

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/01/buffalo-bill-dog-silence-of-the-lambs-screenshot.jpg

Zumbi

BONUS!

This one line is Zumbi...

http://68.media.tumblr.com/0ca481b9224ec9f90eaa9c5a06413c87/tumblr_n1dxvsuxl11su5ivoo1_500.gif

:laughing guy: :yes:

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :ebert:

I thought about this mention minutes ago. Quite interesting. They she sits down and talks to the guys is how I see myself talking to friends. All together talking and laughing.

The way I write and type things may provoke a similar reaction these guys had in the film. Because I say some specific details people may laugh.

(Or not. :LOL:)

I like the haircut. The actress's forehead and face shape are slightly similar to mine.

I just watched few scenes. Now I'll watch it entirely. :)

• Like 1

I thought about this mention minutes ago. Quite interesting. They she sits down and talks to the guys is how I see myself talking to friends. All together talking and laughing.

The way I write and type things may provoke a similar reaction these guys had in the film. Because I say some specific details people may laugh.

I like the haircut. The actress's forehead and face shape are slightly similar to mine.

You should. I've seen Breakfast Club a million times

• Like 2

I searched a little bit more about Ally. I didn't know this movie was made in 1985.

She seems cool, but...

(She dated Bon Jovi, Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh). ;p

Eeewww...

Oh well. Thanks for character and movie tip anyway. :ebert:

Still searching to watch it.

I need Netflix. :yes:

• Like 2

I searched a little bit more about Ally. I didn't know this movie was made in 1985.

She seems cool, but...

(She dated Bon Jovi, Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh). ;p

Eeewww...

Oh well. Thanks for character and movie tip anyway. :ebert:

Still searching to watch it.

I need Netflix. :yes:

BON JOVI IS BAAAAAE

• Like 1

Eaglemoon, at the time I read your question I couldn't remember what I had and needed time to remember! :LOL:

• Like 1

http://www.speakgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/star-trek-kirk-vs-gorn-animated-gif.gif

Goose and Johnny Blaze, sentenced to a death match by 73 for bad behavior.

Edited by goose
  • Like 5