So Trump's hands are small, so how big are your hands?

treeduck

Fortunate his balls are big. Every morning is like Christmas morning all over again. Cheers all and enjoy the hands question... :cheers:
  • Like 2

My hands are 8 inches long and 3.5 inches wide. My hands are kind of thin and slender though so I dunno they don't look very big to me.

Mine are exactly the same!

• Like 1

My hands are 8 inches long and 3.5 inches wide. My hands are kind of thin and slender though so I dunno they don't look very big to me.

I'm kind of the opposite with hands that are thick and square like. This boxer I used to know said I have sturdy, boxer hands. I don't know about that. I just think he wanted to get me in the ring so that he could punch me a few hundred times.

They're 19cm/7.48 inches long, 10cm/3.9 inches wide

Remember though, I'm really short so my hands look very big on me.

• Like 1

I'm kind of the opposite with hands that are thick and square like. This boxer I used to know said I have sturdy, boxer hands. I don't know about that. I just think he wanted to get me in the ring so that he could punch me a few hundred times.

Yeah he wanted to use you as a human punch bag! My hands stretch out pretty far, my hand span reaches right across from one end of this laptop from the front nearly to the screen. That's my thumb at one end and my third finger at the other. I don't really have to stretch that much either.

Yeah he wanted to use you as a human punch bag! My hands stretch out pretty far, my hand span reaches right across from one end of this laptop from the front nearly to the screen. That's my thumb at one end and my third finger at the other. I don't really have to stretch that much either.

One of my hands can stretch far enough to wrap around Zumbi's neck. The thumb tip can touch any of the other fingers' tips.

• Like 3

Fortunate his balls are big. Every morning is like Christmas morning all over again. Cheers all and enjoy the hands question... :cheers:

More like Springtime for Hitler

Oh my goodness this forum is making me laugh so hard tonight!

• Like 4

More like Springtime for Hitler

SOCN ALERT!!!

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--pZ1FZmza--/c_fill,fl_progressive,g_center,h_450,q_80,w_800/arakxjr9nhe2ad7kz79p.jpg

• Like 4

One of my hands can stretch far enough to wrap around Zumbi's neck. The thumb tip can touch any of the other fingers' tips.

:LOL:

• Like 1

LOL

• Like 1

LOL

Aye!

Classic!

Merry Trumpmess!

Fixed

• Like 2

Classic!

Merry Trumpmess!

Fixed

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You crack me up man! We are all doomed no matter who runs the country!

• Like 3

http://nahswingspan.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/18k1c0jy4i89cjpg.jpg
  • Like 6

Duck, WHY are you such an inquisitive quacker?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Banana%20Goose.jpg

• Like 2