Rush Album In Pre Production!!

robertkincaid96

QUOTE (frouse @ Dec 22 2005, 02:06 AM)
I love both Rio and R30. They both have their unique energy and power. I don't know whether I prefer outside shows. Anyway, what annoys me most in R30 is that the concert is incomplete! But the documentary is excellent to watch!

Seconded! trink36.gif

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

icon_alienjig.gif Seems they are just full of surprises for such loyal and dedicated fans like ourselves....Toast to that!!

trink39.gif cosmo.gif signs015.gif martini_shaken.gif

2.gif

Last buzz I heard was that the next release will be a vintage concert from the early 80's, and might not even include any new studio work. Just wondering if anyone else heard this. It wouldn't surprise me given the last studio release, which I found a little lazy for the boys. However, I bet Neil does have some new work that needs to be put to music since it's been so long since they released any new material.

AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Oct 1 2005, 11:29 PM)
an ultimate album, if they wanted to go out with a bang to please their fans would definatley include:

Part 5 of fear.

Cygnus X-1: Book III

A song with Pye Dubois

an epic

1022.gif

How about all that in one monster-master-piece!

QUOTE (Rush! @ Jan 8 2006, 02:44 PM)
QUOTE (schoey @ Jan 8 2006, 10:49 AM)
will be awsome to see what its like, woudnt mind Cygnus X1 : Book Three !

There ya go! That would be kick-ass!

The album would be called "Regression."

I just got done watching Rush on VH1 Classic, They did a hanging with Rush

If you did not know here is the schedule of when it will be shown again

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/rush/motv.jhtml

Anyway they confirmed A new Album in the summer of this year and a tour hopefully fall to winter of this year. Another thing they said was they liked the new technology of dvd and it could be if they felt good about the tour they would bring the cameras back in!

I also cannot wait to hear some new material from our guys, it is just like that X-mas feeling..... b_sigh.gif

i am as always anxiously awaiting this album, after vapoir trails sounded, this should be a great album and an even better concert. endlessly rockin!!! 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

When talking to Lorne Wheaton (Neil's drum tech) in September while seeing the SS Professor, he mentioned that "they boys" were planning to get into the studio either toward the end of 05 or right after the holidays in 06. I'd put my $1 bet on what he said is pretty accurate.

"What the hell was that?" "Did they put something in my tea?" Where's the band?" "Did I miss the band?" 1287.gif

Sounds like they may have half an album's worth already--

here's what I just saw elsewhere from a fan who talked to Alex at the Orbit Room last week:

"The band is playing so loud I anxiously wait for a song to end so I can ask him how the new album is going. Finally I get my chance. He seems to light up and tells me how well the writing is going and says they have 6 songs done and a few more sketched out. Oh my God!! I now have exclusive information on how the new album is going. This is huge news!"

!!!

QUOTE (MiriyaB @ Feb 21 2006, 01:12 PM)
Sounds like they may have half an album's worth already--
here's what I just saw elsewhere from a fan who talked to Alex at the Orbit Room last week:

"The band is playing so loud I anxiously wait for a song to end so I can ask him how the new album is going. Finally I get my chance. He seems to light up and tells me how well the writing is going and says they have 6 songs done and a few more sketched out. Oh my God!! I now have exclusive information on how the new album is going. This is huge news!"

!!!

Ye I saw this on The RushBlog site ( http://www.rushisaband.com/ ) That is pretty awesome!! 653.gif

Archived