Rush Album In Pre Production!!

robertkincaid96

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Oct 1 2005, 05:29 PM)
an ultimate album, if they wanted to go out with a bang to please their fans would definatley include:

Part 5 of fear.

Cygnus X-1: Book III

A song with Pye Dubois

an epic

1022.gif

La Villa Strangiato II

QUOTE (ZYRANNIX @ Oct 3 2005, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Oct 1 2005, 05:29 PM)
an ultimate album, if they wanted to go out with a bang to please their fans would definatley include:

Part 5 of fear.

Cygnus X-1: Book III

A song with Pye Dubois

an epic

1022.gif

La Villa Strangiato II

YEAH! DoH

ANother instrumental needs to be added

yes.gif Cant wait for the new album whatever the material 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (TheBodyElectric @ Oct 6 2005, 06:07 PM)
common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

The boxset is on my list! I can't wait to find out more about the new album also. I'm hoping for a return to more synths but that's not happening. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I don't know I'd say no that quickly. With the return of bands like Duran Duran and Depeche Mode, there's a possibility for synth.

QUOTE (thestand @ Nov 11 2005, 11:28 AM)
common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif

The boxset is on my list! I can't wait to find out more about the new album also. I'm hoping for a return to more synths but that's not happening.  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I don't know I'd say no that quickly. With the return of bands like Duran Duran and Depeche Mode, there's a possibility for synth.

Have you heard the Kaiser Cheifs and the Killers?

They do some crazy stuff with synths.

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Nov 11 2005, 12:19 PM)
common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif

The boxset is on my list! I can't wait to find out more about the new album also. I'm hoping for a return to more synths but that's not happening.  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Have you heard the Kaiser Cheifs and the Killers?

They do some crazy stuff with synths.

Exactly.

And with a new Radiohead album either in production or in post production, there'll be even more synth on the radio.

Personally I like their older stuff better, the synth really puts it all together... I really hope they use at least some.

I am delighted to hear the news about the Rush album for next year. I am rather glad that there seems to be a 2 year pattern here, (Live In Rio was released about the same time 2 years ago) although the tour could be towards the end of 2006. Thinking ahead, I would like to see them with my best friend if they play in Indianapolis and catch them again if they play in London (much nearer to my home).

Great news!!! biggrin.gif trink36.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (thestand @ Dec 5 2005, 12:22 PM)
I'm just hoping for another tour driven by outdoor venues. I may be biased, as I've only seen them outdoors, but I've watched videos indoors and it's not the same.

EDIT: Wait... I'm a hippy. That's why.

laugh.gif

I've never been to a outside concert before. Always been to indoor.

I saw them both in and out I think in at a smaller indoor arena is the best.

Having said that the R30 @ Tweeter I was under the roof and it was Great.

I think the sound Better and lights look better indoors.

Atleast around here.

Still in or out I will be there biggrin.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Dec 5 2005, 03:45 PM)
QUOTE (thestand @ Dec 5 2005, 12:22 PM)
I'm just hoping for another tour driven by outdoor venues. I may be biased, as I've only seen them outdoors, but I've watched videos indoors and it's not the same.

EDIT: Wait... I'm a hippy. That's why.

laugh.gif

I've never been to a outside concert before. Always been to indoor.

I actually almost prefer the outdoor shows. I've been to three outdoor shows at the same venue, Clarkston, Michigan's DTE Energy Music Theatre. I saw Metallica in 1998, Ozzfest in I believe 2002, and Evanesecence in 2004. It is a great place for live events.

I love both Rio and R30. They both have their unique energy and power. I don't know whether I prefer outside shows. Anyway, what annoys me most in R30 is that the concert is incomplete! But the documentary is excellent to watch!

Archived