Rush Album In Pre Production!!

robertkincaid96

Tis awesome new but can't help wishing it was from a Hemispheres concert lol, oh well.

I also hope they don't release the 60 min versions of the ESl and GUP vids.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (daveyt @ Sep 19 2005, 09:21 PM)
f***ing PINNED TOPIC! 062802puke_prv.gif

yep ... there are too many pinned topics. 062802puke_prv.gif

sort of takes the importance off of a pinned topic that really has some important info. comp26.gif

Sort of like the boy who cried wolf.

Just to clarify, I return from work after a long day, there are 28 pinned topics in the new posts ... I almost always look pst those to the first non pinned topic .. why? because mostly the pinned topics are some kind of poll or survey or something that really isn't that important IMHO ... the end result is when a truly important topic is pinned, I miss it .,..

just thinking outloud.

rantoff.gif bolt.gif

QUOTE (endlesslymocking @ Sep 19 2005, 04:55 PM)
*woohoo**woohoo**woohoo**woohoo**woohoo**woohoo**woohoo*

that about sums it up

wooooooooooohooooooooooo

No thats better

QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Sep 19 2005, 11:38 AM)
Damn, this is the best news of the day!!!! I cant wait for the R30 DVD, and a documentary of the band; now thats sweet. I cant wait for the new cd now. Come on guys, make it a double disk for gods sake!!! or another 13-15 song album. yes.gif

1022.gif with 2.gif

A double cd studio album from Rush? Now that would be something different and very interesting. You know a double album takes twice as long as a single album to produce so it all depends on how much time they have to spend on recording the album. A single album can take about 3-6 months where as a double album can take 6-12 months. It's a lot more work and tiring too when you record a double album than a single one. These guys are getting up in their age and a double album at this day and age would take a big toll on them now, I think. unsure.gif

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Oct 1 2005, 03:23 PM)
QUOTE (defrushfan01 @ Sep 19 2005, 11:38 AM)
Damn, this is the best news of the day!!!! I cant wait for the R30 DVD, and a documentary of the band; now thats sweet. I cant wait for the new cd now. Come on guys, make it a double disk for gods sake!!! or another 13-15 song album. yes.gif

1022.gif with 2.gif

A double cd studio album from Rush? Now that would be something different and very interesting. You know a double album takes twice as long as a single album to produce so it all depends on how much time they have to spend on recording the album. A single album can take about 3-6 months where as a double album can take 6-12 months. It's a lot more work and tiring too when you record a double album than a single one. These guys are getting up in their age and a double album at this day and age would take a big toll on them now, I think. unsure.gif

A double CD from the studio? That'd be nice, but it's probably not going to happen. Let's think for a second. CD's hold 80 minutes of music, in the old LP days, 40-45 minutes was max. So, if you fill up a CD, you've essentially created what would have been a double album in the "old days." To do a double CD, you're talking about 3-4 "old albums" worth of material. I just don't see it. I'd love for it to happen, but I think the double CD thing will be saved for the 3 hour live sets.

I hope it's more like Counterparts than Vapor Trails. I really love Counterparts, a real good "earthy" sound to the whole album.

Archived