36 members have voted

1. 1. or Taylor Swift

• Tai Shan
    • Taylor Swift
    • I miss the bag of gummy bears ;)

I love Taylor Swift. A huge fan.
  • Like 1

Taylor Swift.

Although i'd take Tai shan over her last album. which was just the drizzling shits.

i like her on the whole though.

Mick

You liked bits of it.

Delicate is my song of the decade so far. Has huge meaning for me.

• Like 1

I prefer Swift to most Rush.
  • Like 2

I give no reason or precedent. Choose any song/album/video of Taylor Swift you want. No pictures though, that's cheating.

HAHAHAHA!!!

You are funny and I love the originality of this thread.

"TAI SHAN" FO SURE!!!!!

SWIFT SUCKS!

Perhaps she will cover "Tai Shan" one day and save the entire planet with real music.

It's ova

• Like 1

I love the bass on Tai Shan, great tone from his Wal! Saying that I can't think of anything else positive about it!

Don't forget about Alex on this song.

A brilliant masterpiece.

The drumming? Are you serious??? Beyond Beyond.

One of the greatest Rush songs ever made.

So far ahead of their time.

The Rush Fruits on here just don't get it.

I bet the ones on here who hate Tai Shan have never seen RUSH live in their lives. LOL!!!!!!

I'm just playing but really??

So tired of the hate for this amazing intellectual song.

But that's life.

Keep up with the hate.

Signed,

Dog Years, Rivendell and Vapor Trails

What....dafuq?

Been a fan for years. She writes her own songs, has great communication with her fans, for good or bad she rarely lip syncs if she can avoid it. She has great humour and can also be very emotional. She tries new things in her sound. She is beautiful and I love all her albums. I've been a fan of her a lot longer than Rush and if push came to shove I'd keep her discography. I like few pop artists compared to rock and metal. I love her as much as I love Springsteen and Fleetwood Mac.

I love the bass on Tai Shan, great tone from his Wal! Saying that I can't think of anything else positive about it!

Don't forget about Alex on this song.

A brilliant masterpiece.

The drumming? Are you serious??? Beyond Beyond.

One of the greatest Rush songs ever made.

So far ahead of their time.

The Rush Fruits on here just don't get it.

I bet the ones on here who hate Tai Shan have never seen RUSH live in their lives. LOL!!!!!!

I'm just playing but really??

So tired of the hate for this amazing intellectual song.

But that's life.

Keep up with the hate.

Signed,

Dog Years, Rivendell and Vapor Trails

I like Tai Shan and HYF is my favourite Rush album.

I'll Admit it.....i like Swift!!! GASP!!!!! Golly gee. i prefer most swift to 70's Rush. And Red is as good as any classic record.

Why is that such a shocking blow to some, lol

slow your roles. it's not the end of the world, lol

Mick

• Like 2

I'll Admit it.....i like Swift!!! GASP!!!!! Golly gee. i prefer most swift to 70's Rush. And Red is as good as any classic record.

Mick

Omg you are going to drive me to drink. You didnt vote Trump did you?

• Like 1

Taylor Swift. She writes her own songs and doesnt lip synch. Well thats a good enough reason;)

i'm sayin'. she's not my fav artist by any stretch......but i respect her. and she is the real deal.

Mick

• Like 1

Mick

no. Dump can suck me.

he insulted the disabled comunity. why would i? lol.

Mick

• Like 2

Taylor Swift. She writes her own songs and doesnt lip synch. Well thats a good enough reason;)

i'm sayin'. she's not my fav artist by any stretch......but i respect her. and she is the real deal.

Mick

Exactly. He compared her to Kylie Minogue. She only predominantly cowrote all an albums material once, on Impossible Princess (an indie pop masterpiece). Sje has been a puppet her entire career.

Swift is as real and genuine an artist as any of the greats this forum loves (Springsteen, Bowie, Cornell). To argue you think her music is terrible is fine, but as an artist she is sincere, and her songwriting shows off many of her worst traits as well as her best.

• Like 1

Mick

Exactly. He compared her to Kylie Minogue. She only predominantly cowrote all an albums material once, on Impossible Princess (an indie pop masterpiece). Sje has been a puppet her entire career.

Swift is as real and genuine an artist as any of the greats this forum loves (Springsteen, Bowie, Cornell). To argue you think her music is terrible is fine, but as an artist she is sincere, and her songwriting shows off many of her worst traits as well as her best.

Some on here would have loved her.....it's just wrong timeframe. oops?

I'm convinced of that.

Mick

Mick

Awesome nonsequitur!

By the way, you do realize that the demographic that contains most Rush fans is much more likely to vote for Trump than are the relatively small portion of those who like children's music that are old enough to vote, right?

• Like 1

What....dafuq?

She writes her own songs...for good or bad she rarely lip syncs if she can avoid it...

Writes her own songs, yes. But what if the songs aren't that great?

"Rarely lip syncs if she can avoid it?" Either she lip syncs or she doesn't. She lip syncs. And even on her studio recordings, her voice is thin and lifeless.

That said, Tai Shan sucks too, so no vote for me in this poll.

(The preceding were my opinions, not intended to be presented as fact. Taylor is very rich and popular, so she's doing something right.)

• Like 2

Mick

Awesome nonsequitur!

By the way, you do realize that the demographic that contains most Rush fans is much more likely to vote for Trump than are the relatively small portion of those who like children's music that are old enough to vote, right?

I was just messing with Mick. In no way was I being serious and yes I realize there is that possibility.

• Like 2