Tai Shan or... Taylor Swift?

Entre_Perpetuo

Tai Shan  

36 members have voted

1. 1. or Taylor Swift

• Tai Shan
    • Taylor Swift
    • I miss the bag of gummy bears ;)

I give no reason or precedent. Choose any song/album/video of Taylor Swift you want. No pictures though, that's cheating.

Taylor. I give her a ton of credit. She's made it on talent on her own terms.

Exactly.

Even if I didn't like her work I'd admire and respect her. Also, considering where she started, she's shown versitality and proven she's a risk taker. Her music may sound simple but there is a lot of depth and beauty to her words. Ryan Adams proved that with his gorgeous cover album of 1989.

• Like 4

I do not understand the hate for Tai Shan. Its a great song!

I agree with Zumbi. While it's not a favourite, I've always liked Tai Shan.

I don't have any problem with Taylor Swift, either.

• Like 3

I do not understand the hate for Tai Shan. Its a great song!

I agree with Zumbi. While it's not a favourite, I've always liked Tai Shan.

The crazy thing is, is that even Geddy hates it! He think its a error :huh:

Yes, I appreciate Taylor Swift's career much more than I do a poor Rush song which only gets praise from die-hard fans.

I'm certainly no die-hard fan. Rush have done plenty of things that I don't care for. It's just that Tai Shan isn't one of them.

Yes, I appreciate Taylor Swift's career much more than I do a poor Rush song which only gets praise from die-hard fans.

I'm certainly no die-hard fan. Rush have done plenty of things that I don't care for. It's just that Tai Shan isn't one of them.

What are the songs you don't care for then? :D

A good chunk of Test for Echo and Roll the Bones (particularly the vomit-worthy chorus of The Big Wheel).

I often say Vapor Trails is my least favourite, but thinking about, I actually enjoy most of the tracks when play individually...it's only when played as a continuous album that it defeats my attention span.

• Like 2

Never been into Taylor Swift, but We Came As Romans did an awesome version of I Knew You Were Trouble. I'll pick Tai Shan.

A good chunk of Test for Echo and Roll the Bones (particularly the vomit-worthy chorus of The Big Wheel).

I often say Vapor Trails is my least favourite, but thinking about, I actually enjoy most of the tracks when play individually...it's only when played as a continuous album that it defeats my attention span.

Chorus of Big Wheel is awesome! One of my favorite songs from Rush