I Like The Clash Too! "Combat Rock?" I'm Going With Clint Eastwood Vs. Charles Bronson!

RUSHHEAD666

Do You Want a "Death Wish" On Dirty Harry?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Bad Ass Do You Love The Most?

• Charles Bronson
    • Clint Eastwood

I can't even rate the martial arts thread by the Texas King.

I might go with Segal. Norris is the shit.

But I've been in a huge Charles Bronson kick this week.

I love Eastwood too.

But I'm a Bronson guy.

I wish Eastwood and Bronson did a movie together.

Did they????

I mainly entered the thread to find out what it was about. Even with the long title it wasn't exactly clear.... Clint, of course. Great tv career, movie career, directing career. It's a shame he was such a jerk to Sondra Locke when they split though.

Hey Earl, I just read this:

He ( Charles Bronson ) was considered for the role of Snake Plissken in Escape from New York (1981), but director John Carpenter thought he was too tough looking and too old for the part, and decided to cast Kurt Russell instead

Did you know this ?? .. wow, I had never heard that before

I like both Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson ... I've gotta revisit some of these though before making a choice - both guys did some great things

Dead Boys, Electric Eels > Clash, Pistols

He ( Charles Bronson ) was considered for the role of Snake Plissken in Escape from New York (1981), but director John Carpenter thought he was too tough looking and too old for the part, and decided to cast Kurt Russell instead

I like both Clint Eastwood and Charles Bronson ... I've gotta revisit some of these though before making a choice - both guys did some great things

That's cool about Escape and Bronson. I think he would've been fine even as an older Snake

• Like 1

Haha! I was not aware of that Lucas! Thanks for sharing!

Clint, for the quotes:

"Well, do ya, punk?" " Too many assholes...not enough bullets." "I don't know, but it makes for some mind boggling possibilities." "If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster." "I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it." "That's not gonna happen."