Long time no "see"! Missing my Rush brothers and sisters...

Cygnalschick

Nice to meet you Cygnalschick

And yep, we're here

Don't listen to him CC he's MAD!! He's the latest TRF weirdo! He owns a shop somewhere way out in the boonies, and weary travelers with broken down cars fall prey to him. He's the Norman Bates of car mechanics! :16ton:

• Like 1

Wow, it's so cool to be get a warm welcome back here! :-) I think it's literally been almost 10 years (maybe more) since I was on TRF. Been busy with life :-) Where to begin....I'm 37 years young now, living in Austin, working on a master's degree in Spanish, and have been clean and sober now for almost 2 years ������

I'm on my iPhone right now- I'll have to log in on my computer and create an avatar for myself :-)

So what in the world have I missed??!!

What have you missed in the last decade?

Treeduck says he changed his underwear a couple of times in that time. That's about it.

Once!

Wow, it's so cool to be get a warm welcome back here! :-) I think it's literally been almost 10 years (maybe more) since I was on TRF. Been busy with life :-) Where to begin....I'm 37 years young now, living in Austin, working on a master's degree in Spanish, and have been clean and sober now for almost 2 years ������

I'm on my iPhone right now- I'll have to log in on my computer and create an avatar for myself :-)

What have you missed in the last decade?

Treeduck says he changed his underwear a couple of times in that time. That's about it.

Once!

Yeah, I always give you too much credit because I'm such a swell, generous guy! :blaze:

• Like 1

My avatar is from a photo I have saved on my iPhone. :huh: I saved it from an image that Lucas posted in the Random Rush Photos thread.

Never seen you before but welcome back, I guess, haha.

Yay for another clean and sober member of TRF, too!

Edited by Blue J