Please help me

war2112

I've heard this song on the radio a few times and it just blows me away.

Here is part of the chorus....

Wake me up inside

(wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(wake me up)

Save me from what I've become

The lead singer in this song is female and the responding voice in the above chorus is a male (black guy I'm pretty sure).

Does anyone know who this is and if so what album?

Thanks. I love this freakin' song.

Yep - that's it. It was featured in the Daredevil movie.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 19 2005, 02:38 AM)
That sounds like Bring Me To Life by Evanescence....

OK, thanks.

I have heard this band's name before, but I had no idea what songs they did. Judging from this track I'd have to say they are really talented. Those lyrics are awesome and, gosh, that girl's voice is spine tingling.

I just may have to pick up the album this song is on. I don't have iTunes and really my computer is rather ancient anyway, so I'll just spend the bucks to get the CD.

I appreciate the info. I kept waiting for the band's name to be announced after the song, but you know FM radio. They hardly ever do that anymore.

I can see why this band is popular based upon this one song alone because it's just so arresting. It literally made me suck in my breath. I was like, WOW!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 19 2005, 02:48 AM)
Also the guy in the song is actually Paul McCoy a singer with alternative rock band called 12 Stones...

Cool. So this is one of those songs with a "guest" singer is it?

If so, what a great collaboration. The two of them in that chorus... it just works!

Thanks!

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Sep 19 2005, 09:21 AM)
Hey war in case your interested, you can see the video for this song as well as a live performance of it here...

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-298125-videos--Evanescence

Man, I am interested, but unfortunately I am still in the Dark Ages with a 56k modem and a garbage phone line. You know, it's a spotty line and I've had good ones but mine here is junk. Plus, my computer is an old 600 Mhz dog.

I tried the link but I just don't have the juice.

Oh, man, I do need to upgrade. I hate missing out on this kind of stuff. I would just like to see this girl sing this song. I really, really like her voice.

Thanks for the link. I'm gonna save it so if I get a better set-up/hook-up I can see this.

That whole album kicked ass. It was good to hear a great female singer in modern hard rock for a change, instead of Celine, Madumma, MiMi etc...

The song going under is really cool too! 1022.gif

Plus I think Amy Lee is way hot!

Archived