I dint no this....

OldRUSHfan

Was watching the first episode of Supergirl of the new year, and noticed something I'd seen earlier in DS9 episode from season 2 or maybe earlier, I hadn't noticed this set decoration before. There was a 'matter transportation macine in Supergirl that had been a set decoration from DS9! It was just a part of the station in DS9...Until now, I didn't know shows shared set dressings out of their specific 'universes'...made me laugh HARD! :LMAO:

:banana:

• Like 1

What??

What, exactly, is confusing about this thread? Goodness sake you question everything.

Back on topic. I find that interesting as well. Sometimes music gets shared as well in strange places.

Music from the Tim Burton 2001 Planet Of The Apes remake popped up on the extended cut of Troy a few years later. Recycling happens all the time...it can be fun to notice it!

What??

What, exactly, is confusing about this thread? Goodness sake you question everything.

Back on topic. I find that interesting as well. Sometimes music gets shared as well in strange places.

Music from the Tim Burton 2001 Planet Of The Apes remake popped up on the extended cut of Troy a few years later. Recycling happens all the time...it can be fun to notice it!

Well, things are hard to understand for me, kay??