The last Rush shirt you wore....

Tom Sawyer

Likely 1982 - I had a Moving Pictures t-shirt purchased outside of the concert at Maple Leaf Gardens March '81 ($10). Wore that thing to death for the next year. Two things - the only Rush t-shirt I've ever owned and best quality concert t I've ever had - and it was bootleg merchandise.

Distressed Starman shirt, grey. Wore it to Clockwork Angels and R40. Wore it to the dentist Wed, the hygenist said her hubby was a fan. Her daughter loves the Tom song. Never know when you will run into another fan :)
  • Like 4

Classic 2112 shirt with the starman on the front and I think some old live dates listed on the back. One of the only shirts I've ever gotten complements on, so it's pretty effective at luring out other Rush fans.
  • Like 1

Tour of the Hemispheres '78/79.

Not sure it has "lured out" other Rush fans, but I could try standing at Yonge and Bloor and count? I like it because I wore it to R40.

• Like 1

Never...that's just gay

:LOL:

I got rid of all but one Rush t-shirt. I've had very few Rush shirts whose design, texture, and durability are all worth a shit. Nearly every time they lack one or more of those. I've kept that one shirt because it does meet all 3 of those criteria BUT I still rarely wear it because it's a bit thick for anything but late fall or winter. I think I last wore it a year or two ago sometime in the late fall.

• Like 1