Thinking of Lorraine

RushCanuck

I've been giving her space. i'm thinking about dropping her a PM soon though.

yea man......she get a little criticized the last day she was here......I thought knowing her......and she is sensitive normally. i thought wow will she take this the wrong way. and she did and disappeared.

she is in my thoughts and her husband as well.

Mick

• Like 5

Same here. I was just thinking this today. Hope you're ok Lorraine
  • Like 3

Who really cares to be honest...? People coming and going on the internet all the time.

People think that just because you chatting with people online, they are your friends. But thats not the case. Sure, some people you might enjoy talking to and think is nice. But they are never your real friends. Just someone you chat with online.

were you built in a factory?

Some people CARE.

grow a heart.

Mick

• Like 9

Really hope she's OK and she comes back with some good news.

I know that she loves this song, therefore I listen to it while thinking of her.

• Like 6

687px-Mona_Lisa,_by_Leonardo_da_Vinci,_from_C2RMF_retouched.jpg

:goodone:

I'm getting a book about Leonardo da Vinci. Of course Gioconda is the front cover. It surely reminds Lorraine. :)

Still wish the best for her and the husband; both find a way and feel good.

On the right moment she'll be back. :yes:

Edited by Verena
  • Like 3

Who really cares to be honest...? People coming and going on the internet all the time.

People think that just because you chatting with people online, they are your friends. But thats not the case. Sure, some people you might enjoy talking to and think is nice. But they are never your real friends. Just someone you chat with online.

Oh, c'mon, Zumbi, have a heart, for Pete's sake...!

• Like 6

I guess I'm sorry I ever mistook you for a friend then

• Like 8

I'm not sure she wants people to know much.......so i will just say i have been in contact. And she's ok.

I don't feel i should say more though.

if she wants to she'll come back

Mick

That's Unfortunate that she was hurt so much by what was said to stay away so long but very glad she's okay.

• Like 3

I'm not sure she wants people to know much.......so i will just say i have been in contact. And she's ok.

Mick

That's Unfortunate that she was hurt so much by what was said to stay away so long but very glad she's okay.

i just did relay Eagle, that i was sure that what was said was meant well just maybe the wrong time. and that people here DO Care and worry about her.

i made sure she knew that.

Mick

• Like 7

Mick

i just did relay Eagle, that i was sure that what was said was meant well just maybe the wrong time. and that people here DO Care and worry about her.

i made sure she knew that.

Mick

Oh good. :)

• Like 3

To be honest, I care

• Like 4