Justus_2112

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best?

• Best I Can
    • Turn The Page
    • The Big Wheel

I don't have any explanation for this, I know it's just not very Rush,

But I really like Big Wheel.

I love Turn the Page's closing jam an awful lot.

Best I Can is near the bottom on FBN for me- above Rivendell and Making Memories but below the rest.

• Like 1

I re-listened to all three tracks.

Still think that based on what I typically like Turn should be my favorite and Wheel my least.

Still like Wheel best.

Wheel has obvious lyrics, cheesy delivery, and is a bit over produced. I think it's the guitar work, I really like it.

Best I Can sounds like it belongs on the first album. Saved by Alex, honestly. He sounds great on Best.

Still think that based on what I typically like Turn should be my favorite and Wheel my least.

Still like Wheel best.

Wheel has obvious lyrics, cheesy delivery, and is a bit over produced. I think it's the guitar work, I really like it.

Best I Can sounds like it belongs on the first album. Saved by Alex, honestly. He sounds great on Best.

I'm glad to see there is someone else who likes The Big Wheel despite the judgement it is given by most fans.

Still like Wheel best.

I'm glad to see there is someone else who likes The Big Wheel despite the judgement it is given by most fans.

The three best things about joining this forum have been:

1. Intelligent conversations with interesting people I happen to really disagree with politically

2. An outstanding variety of musical knowledge that can only improve my record collection

3. Discovering that the Rush songs I love and the one's I do not have no relationship at all with the general consensus. I stand opposed to the majority far more than I had any idea I would. :)

• Like 1