What make of jeans do you wear? What style of jeans do you wear? Baggy? Skinny? Regular? Boxy?

treeduck

22 members have voted

1. 1. What make of jeans do you wear?

• Levis
    • Wrangler
    • Brutus
    • Diesel
    • Pepe
    • Calvin Klein
    • Edwin
    • Lucky
    • Another make that isn't mentioned here
    • cheap no name jeans
    • super expensive designer jeans
    • None! I wear chinos
    • None! I wear crimplene!
    • None! I wear cargo pants!
    • None! I wear cords!
    • None I wear slacks!
    • None I wear skirts 24/7!
    • None I wear camo pants!
    • None I wear shorts all the time!
    • None I just wear speedos!
  2. 2. What style of jeans do you wear?

• Regular
    • Baggy
    • Stretch tight
    • Skinny
    • The ones with the fake rips
    • Fake faded ones
    • Distressed
    • Black
    • Boot cut
    • Dirty ones
    • Pink ones
    • Old ones that look like they've been dragged around by a car on the highway all summer
    • greasy jeans
    • Jeans that leave your arse hanging out
    • None I already told you, you freak! I wear trousers!

I wear regular or skinny Lee jeans, which are similar to Wrangler. I wore guy's Levis for years, because I have long legs and you could buy them by inseam length; it was the only way to get my jeans long enough! I was glad when they finally started making women's jeans in short, medium and tall!
  • Like 1

I wear regular or skinny Lee jeans, which are similar to Wrangler. I wore guy's Levis for years, because I have long legs and you could buy them by inseam length; it was the only way to get my jeans long enough! I was glad when they finally started making women's jeans in short, medium and tall!

How long is your inseam length?

Back in the day I used to wear 36" inseams but I think they used to shrink some also. I can usually get by with 34" these days. :)

Back in the day I used to wear 36" inseams but I think they used to shrink some also. I can usually get by with 34" these days. :)

36??? How tall are you 6'5? I only have like 32" and I'm 5'10.

• Like 1

Levi's 315 shaping bootcut. I am only 5'2" but wear a 34" inseam for two reasons. I have long legs and even though I could wear 32" based on length, the 34" is slimmer cut and fit better on me. Enough info for ya ducky?
  • Like 2

Um, I wear the ones that fit me.

I can't recall the brand name of the jeans ever having a factor in whether or not I got them.

Same here.

Comfort is most important to me.

However, I don't like the look of very light blue colored jeans on me. On others they look ok though.

I had a peculiar friend who once said she doesn't like guys who wear black jeans. Said she wouldn't date them. That's a whole different level of snobbery when considering, for example, the snobbery against Crocs. :LOL:

• Like 3

I often times will wear Arizona brand jeans. They usually go on sale at JCPenney. xD

But the current ones I'm wearing aren't that, although they are incredibly comfortable - a brand called SO.

As for the type, usually bootcut or a regular type. I can't stand skinny jeans but that's all that seems to be out there anymore (at least in the Junior's section), that and "jeggings" whatever those are. Anyway, I wear bootcut jeans.

Edited by LakesideShark
  • Like 2

Levi's 315 shaping bootcut. I am only 5'2" but wear a 34" inseam for two reasons. I have long legs and even though I could wear 32" based on length, the 34" is slimmer cut and fit better on me. Enough info for ya ducky?

No but it'll do! :sundog:

• Like 1

I've been thinking about trying a pair of selvedge or raw denim jeans but they're quite pricey. The cheapest I've seen is $105 and that was at The Gap. I have a hard time justifying that when I can get a pair of Wranglers at Wal-Mart or Arizona jeans at JC Penney for about $35-40. Edited by Fordgalaxy
  • Like 2

I've been thinking about trying a pair of selvedge or raw denim jeans but they're quite pricey. The cheapest I've seen is $105 and that was at The Gap. I have a had time justifying that when I can get a pair of Wranglers at Wal-Mart or Arizona jeans at SJC Penney for about $35-40.

My favorite jeans are a pair of Wranglers (brown). They're 7 years old, still fit well, and are as tough as nails. I've done everything but murder someone in them.

• Like 1

I've been thinking about trying a pair of selvedge or raw denim jeans but they're quite pricey. The cheapest I've seen is $105 and that was at The Gap. I have a had time justifying that when I can get a pair of Wranglers at Wal-Mart or Arizona jeans at SJC Penney for about $35-40.

My favorite jeans are a pair of Wranglers (brown). They're 7 years old, still fit well, and are as tough as nails. I've done everything but murder someone in them.

And murdering is coming next! :16ton:

• Like 1

Wait a minute 5'2 and 34" legs?? You must have a short body! How can I be 8 inches taller but have shorter legs?? :o

I've got my list! :blaze:

I've got my list! :blaze:

AYE!

Holy shit! I'm 6'3", and I wear a 36" inseam!
  • Like 2