What make of jeans do you wear? What style of jeans do you wear? Baggy? Skinny? Regular? Boxy?

treeduck

22 members have voted

1. 1. What make of jeans do you wear?

• Levis
    • Wrangler
    • Brutus
    • Diesel
    • Pepe
    • Calvin Klein
    • Edwin
    • Lucky
    • Another make that isn't mentioned here
    • cheap no name jeans
    • super expensive designer jeans
    • None! I wear chinos
    • None! I wear crimplene!
    • None! I wear cargo pants!
    • None! I wear cords!
    • None I wear slacks!
    • None I wear skirts 24/7!
    • None I wear camo pants!
    • None I wear shorts all the time!
    • None I just wear speedos!
  2. 2. What style of jeans do you wear?

• Regular
    • Baggy
    • Stretch tight
    • Skinny
    • The ones with the fake rips
    • Fake faded ones
    • Distressed
    • Black
    • Boot cut
    • Dirty ones
    • Pink ones
    • Old ones that look like they've been dragged around by a car on the highway all summer
    • greasy jeans
    • Jeans that leave your arse hanging out
    • None I already told you, you freak! I wear trousers!

Best fit I've found is LaRedoute bootcuts. I am short but highwaisted so need a little longer in the leg than petite jeans so go with regular.

Bootcuts are the most flattering fit, especially for us "rounder" people, so I stick with that cut. Sometimes I will buy skinny jeans if they are on sale (like £5 Matalan specials) but only wear them when painting.

I have like two other types of trousers, but prefer jeans to anything. And do not ever wear skirts or dresses.

No kinky rubber nurses outfits then???

I have an aversion to rubber outfits or I'd be wearing them all the time. :chickendance:

• Like 1

Levi's 315 shaping bootcut. I am only 5'2" but wear a 34" inseam for two reasons. I have long legs and even though I could wear 32" based on length, the 34" is slimmer cut and fit better on me. Enough info for ya ducky?

Wait a minute 5'2 and 34" legs?? You must have a short body! How can I be 8 inches taller but have shorter legs?? :o

LOL! My legs aren't actually 34" it's just that the 34" length is cut slimmer than the 31 or 32" that are closer to the right length. I roll the cuff up.

• Like 1

Levi's 315 shaping bootcut. I am only 5'2" but wear a 34" inseam for two reasons. I have long legs and even though I could wear 32" based on length, the 34" is slimmer cut and fit better on me. Enough info for ya ducky?

Wait a minute 5'2 and 34" legs?? You must have a short body! How can I be 8 inches taller but have shorter legs?? :o

LOL! My legs aren't actually 34" it's just that the 34" length is cut slimmer than the 31 or 32" that are closer to the right length. I roll the cuff up.

You guys are funny. I think more about my weight than my leg length. :LOL:

I don't know how long mine are but I'd guess they're longer than 12" :P

• Like 2

(*treeduck thinking to himself*) Should I go for the obvious dick joke here or not?

:yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no:

• Like 2

(*treeduck thinking to himself*) Should I go for the obvious dick joke here or not?

:yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no: :yes: :no:

Earl's never around when you need him to rattle off a schlong joke in a pinch

• Like 2

:goodone: This. I am 5'9' but the 36" inseam used to fit better somehow than the 34". I think it was the shoes and the boots I had at the time or something!

36 inch legs eh?? you must have an accordion for a torso! :D-13:

I would agree that 36" would be really long unless you wore a lot of boots with heels.

How tall are you 5'0 with 40 inch legs and nothing else but a head resting on some hips??

Not me! :LOL:

Well if you need 36" jeans then something has to give somewhere... :eh:

I don't. I said I wore 34".

:goodone: This. I am 5'9' but the 36" inseam used to fit better somehow than the 34". I think it was the shoes and the boots I had at the time or something!

36 inch legs eh?? you must have an accordion for a torso! :D-13:

I would agree that 36" would be really long unless you wore a lot of boots with heels.

How tall are you 5'0 with 40 inch legs and nothing else but a head resting on some hips??

Not me! :LOL:

Well if you need 36" jeans then something has to give somewhere... :eh:

I don't. I said I wore 34".

You're just a pair of human legs with eyes! :16ton:

• Like 1

I took care of it. You're welcome. ;)
  • Like 1

I took care of it. You're welcome. ;)

Domo arigatou gozaimasu :blaze:

• Like 2

Levi's bootcuts. Because I wear boots. And I guess some part of me will always look like 1979 and like the slightly flared look.

Carharts work well, too. Great biker jeans.

• Like 1

Duck, you forgot T.A.Ps: tight ass pants!

Amyway, I wear Wrangler relaxed fit as they're cheap and I'm old.

Nothing wrong with Wrangler, and they make the best denim jackets.

I have one of those. Nice. Too bad Levi's can't make a standard denim jacket anymore. I had one from about 1982 until about 5(?) years ago. Worn ragged. Tore the sleeves off and used as a vest. It got rotten. I gave it proper rest and burned it.

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with Wrangler, and they make the best denim jackets.

I have one of those. Nice. Too bad Levi's can't make a standard denim jacket anymore. I had one from about 1982 until about 5(?) years ago. Worn ragged. Tore the sleeves off and used as a vest. It got rotten. I gave it proper rest and burned it.

I always thought Wrangler made the best denim jackets and even Lee make them as good as Levi's maybe better. The best Wrangler I ever had was stolen in 1984 at Donington. It had cool patches on the back, a gold and purple Deep Purple one, a Sabbath Bloody Sabbath one, a RUSH Hemisphere's logo one and a couple of others Priest and Thin Lizzy. My latest Wrangler jacket is a bit too new-looking at the moment.

Well I do love jeans and always have. Considering I work in construction I spend a lot of my life in Jeans.

In the day (during work) I wear Rustler regular fit. They're under $10 USD per pair and the do the job. Besides they're for work and I am not paying top $$ for jeans to just get ruined. Besides I am not trying to impress anybody with fashion on a job site :LOL:

After hours any pair of jeans will do providing they fit nice. I am not a slave to any particular make or design(er) but if forced to choose I would say I prefer Levi's 505 regular fit.

Whatever I can get into, zip up and be comfy in. Usually LL Bean double L relaxed fit regular waist tall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/skeptical%20banana%20sm.jpg

Edited by OldRUSHfan

I wear spray on skinny jeans. Topshop.

I have the legs for it and the height and they are so comfy!

I can reveal I've bought several pairs of jeans over the last few weeks. I hadn't bought any for years and was just using old ones. I've bought Levi's (1), Wrangler (2), Lee (2), Luke (1), Pepe (2), Jack and Jones (2), 883 Police (1). 6 are black, 4 are blue and 1 is brown. :hail:
  • Like 1