The 80's metal albums battle

Texas King

The 80's metal albums battle  

27 members have voted

1. 1. The 80's metal albums battle

• Iron Maiden - Killers
    • Judas Priest - British Steel

Killers is Killer!!!

British Steel is great, too, but not quite among my favourite that Priest have done.

• Like 1

For anyone interested, this is a great site to pick up soundboards, and here's one from the Killers tour:

http://soundaboard.b...tokyo-1981.html

Awesome, cheers :cheers:

I've got several Maiden boots, one of which is from the Killers tour. Italy, I think. Great show, and what struck me is that Paul was a much better front man than most give him credit for.

• Like 2

I'm not familiar with either album. lol

I really only know/enjoy one Iron Maiden album (sign of the beast) and honestly don't hear what the fuss is about with Judas Priest. Great band name, aside from that there's been much better bands before, during, and since.

Edited by stoopid

I'm not familiar with either album. lol

I really only know/enjoy one Iron Maiden album (sign of the beast) and honestly don't hear what the fuss is about with Judas Priest. Great band name, aside from that there's been much better bands before, during, and since.

Number of the Beast. There's a different singer on that one.

• Like 1

Pre Bruce Maiden does not thrill me. Its ok but not special. British Steal is a great album which is comparable to Bruce era Maiden - don't ask me which would be better. That would depend on the album and let me you, it would take me a bit of time to figure out which would be better.

It would beat out # of the Beast. But the albums which came after that - wow I would have to think for a long time. Your talking some of the best metal of the best metal era (IMO).

So my vote goes easily to British Steel.

• Like 1