Most underrated bands!!!! "You Gotta Check These Guys Out, Guys!!!!"

Entre_Perpetuo

Iron Maiden

Without Thin Lizzy, Iron Maiden does not exist

@ 2:04

Iron Maiden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyW5g9DtuU0

Using your argument you could say that without Wishbone Ash, Thin Lizzy wouldn't exist.

Without bread, pizza doesn't exist.

I still prefer pizza.

• Like 2

XTC!

Great Choice- Drums and Wires was a killer album!

And Black Sea, English Settlement, Skylarking, Oranges and Lemons...what a run.

I think XTC is one of the few bands where every album provides something unexpected and enjoyable. So many great, original songs.

• Like 2

XTC!

Great Choice- Drums and Wires was a killer album!

And Black Sea, English Settlement, Skylarking, Oranges and Lemons...what a run.

I think XTC is one of the few bands where every album provides something unexpected and enjoyable. So many great, original songs.

And then you got Dukes of the Stratosphear.

Don't know if they qualify as an underrated band ( too inconsistent), but the album "From The Lions Mouth" qualifies as an underrated album by the band "The Sound"

From The Lions Mouth is one hell of an album that has gone under the radar. I can hear loads of bands. U2, Glen Danzig, Interpol Simple minds.

It's the band U2 wishes to be! It's as if a band of the 2000's went back to the eighties.

Its a fantastic album and an essential for post punk fans.

• Like 1

Don't know if they qualify as an underrated band ( too inconsistent), but the album "From The Lions Mouth" qualifies as an underrated album by the band "The Sound"

From The Lions Mouth is one hell of an album that has gone under the radar. I can hear loads of bands. U2, Glen Danzig, Interpol Simple minds.

It's the band U2 wishes to be! It's as if a band of the 2000's went back to the eighties.

Its a fantastic album and an essential for post punk fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2y_l7DmnS8

Haven't heard this one before. Great suggestion, really something special here!

• Like 1

Kiss

I don't know how you can listen to Alive and say they were bad. I guess if you don't like rock and roll maybe...

Kiss

I don't know how you can listen to Alive and say they were bad. I guess if you don't like rock and roll maybe...

The majority of the criticism for Kiss isn't about their live performances though. It's about how they write mostly mediocre songs and their marketing and money making schemes far outweigh the quality of the music.

Edited by J2112YYZ

Kiss

The majority of the criticism for Kiss isn't about their live performances though. It's about how they write mostly mediocre songs and their marketing and money making schemes are far greater than the quality of the music.

Song for song the writing and arrangements on Alive stand up as great without the added factor of being performed live by a group of incredible performers. A great performance of a mediocre song doesn't have as much impact as a great performance of a great song like Rock and Roll All Nite.

Kiss

I never said they were bad. Check out some of the other bands I've listed here. ;)

Oh I misspoke. I didn't mean you specifically. I meant something more like "how can anyone listen to Alive and not think "THIS ROCKS!?""

• Like 1